The 'IMAGINE' Mystery Geocoin?

tsunrisebey

Received a special package June 25. Wow, I thought....I hadn't ordered anything lately. Could it be .... MY VERY FIRST EVER RANDOM COIN and a mystery one at that?!! And it arrived in time to celebrate my birthday on the 24th and first wedding anniversary on the 27th!

I was so excited to tear open the package and find the lovely peace/dove coin. I will cherish it always :grin:

Thank you, thank you to the mystery sender (LOVE the mailing label from Ima Gine Peace....)

4741859525_e879a17afb.jpg

Received a special package June 25. Wow, I thought....I hadn't ordered anything lately. Could it be .... MY VERY FIRST EVER RANDOM COIN and a mystery one at that?!! And it arrived in time to celebrate my birthday on the 24th and first wedding anniversary on the 27th!

I was so excited to tear open the package and find the lovely peace/dove coin. I will cherish it always :grin:

Thank you, thank you to the mystery sender (LOVE the mailing label from Ima Gine Peace....)

4741859525_e879a17afb.jpg

Congratulations on receiving the coin. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary.

We unexpectedly received this beautiful coin today in the mail after posting in the "What does your Geocoin heart desire" thread. Wow, we could not believe it and just revisited this thread to re-read all the post through the last few years. We thanked the mystery giver there but this deserves a enormous thank you for your generosity here too. We never would have "Imagined" actually holding this in our hands. Even though the pictures are great it does not do it justice. Simply a beautiful coin that speaks to you.

Edited by JoenSue

We unexpectedly received this beautiful coin today in the mail after posting in the "What does your Geocoin heart desire" thread. Wow, we could not believe it and just revisited this thread to re-read all the post through the last few years. We thanked the mystery giver there but this deserves a enormous thank you for your generosity here too. We never would have "Imagined" actually holding this in our hands. Even though the pictures are great it does not do it justice. Simply a beautiful coin that speaks to you.

congrats on the new coin

its very nice

Congratulations on receiving this great coin!!

Yes it does speak to me even though I've never seen one. At my son's wedding last summer he and I danced the Mother & Son dance to the song Imagine!!

I've heard the song "Imagine" in the radio this morning - such a great song, touches my heart everytime.

What a world this could be...

Of course this coin came into my mind as well. Such a great coin! I love it as I love the song! Congratulations to all who received it.

Imagine has always been a song that I've used for everyone from kids to hospice care while doing music therapy.. It's a song that means a lot to me after loosing my grandma.. and a song that meant alot to me when my parents got divorced.. and probably for completely different reasons then other people are touched by the song..

Music is the only common thing the world. Lyrics aside.. music means so much to people young and old... and it can mean something so different to each person.

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

I feel very proud to see one of these beauties at the Geocoinfest Europe. All I can say is: wow!!! The coin itself and the idea of it is just outstanding!!!! To tell the truth I was really excited when I saw it because I thought it was in a trader box of someone and he wanted it to trade. Ok, for a second I dreamed...! At least I had it in my hands once.