The 'IMAGINE' Mystery Geocoin?

tsunrisebey

I have not seen it, yet, i am in Canada right now, but I just received an e-mail and I called back... Just from description it has to be this treasure that was in my mailbox today. I am so excited, this would be my first mystery coin ever B)B):):D:D:)

Thank you so much!!! Can´t tell how much this means to me.... There are so many kind and great people around here, it is unbelivable :):):D

I will write some more and post some pictures, as soon as I get back home and am able to see it with my own eyes :)

Did I say Thank you, yet? Well I´ll do it again THANK YOU so much :D:D

:D Congrats Tschakko, this will cheer you up, for a long time, whooott :D

Congrats to everybody who has got the beautiful mysteriecoin

Thanks ima gine for try to make the world a better place

:laughing: If we could give to everybody in this world this coin, there will be peace, imagine :D

Congrats to all the latest recipients of this beautiful coin....I love our "Imagine" coin and there honestly hasn't been a single day thats passed since we received ours, that I haven't looked at it.......never fails to cheer me up! :anicute:

Good on you Ima Gine for speading a wonderful message.... and a lot of happiness!!

Ali :)

Imagine my surprise and delight!

There are so many who have expressed in words and pictures what this coin is all about, and I have to agree! I saw Steph's coin at GW and it was beautiful, but to receive one in the mail with all the "trappings" and to hold it and turn it over and over and take in every detail is something special. It is a beautiful coin, and I can't decide which side is my favorite. A lot of thought went into this design and a lot of heart.

My envelope was postmarked Paradise, CA. It seems fitting that the Imagine coin came from a town named Paradise, but right now Paradise is threatened by wildfires, and this area is talked about daily on our local news. So when I look at the envelope I am reminded of what's happening in Paradise and keeping the people in my thoughts, and isn't that what the Imagine coin is all about -- keeping people in your thoughts, wishing and hoping for the best possible outcomes for them.

So thank you to the Imagine mystery geocoin sender for sharing your heart and soul that went into this coin. Thank you for your generosity, your time and talent. I am honored to have received the Imagine geocoin from you. It is special indeed.

670fcbf4-c7db-4953-a476-fe63e74e4340.jpg

There are so many who have expressed in words and pictures what this coin is all about, and I have to agree! I saw Steph's coin at GW and it was beautiful, but to receive one in the mail with all the "trappings" and to hold it and turn it over and over and take in every detail is something special. It is a beautiful coin, and I can't decide which side is my favorite. A lot of thought went into this design and a lot of heart.

My envelope was postmarked Paradise, CA. It seems fitting that the Imagine coin came from a town named Paradise, but right now Paradise is threatened by wildfires, and this area is talked about daily on our local news. So when I look at the envelope I am reminded of what's happening in Paradise and keeping the people in my thoughts, and isn't that what the Imagine coin is all about -- keeping people in your thoughts, wishing and hoping for the best possible outcomes for them.

So thank you to the Imagine mystery geocoin sender for sharing your heart and soul that went into this coin. Thank you for your generosity, your time and talent. I am honored to have received the Imagine geocoin from you. It is special indeed.

Outstanding MM :D

WooHoo! Congrads Marilyn on receiving the "Imagine" geocoin. We thought the same thing when we were blessed with receiving this coin we kept turning it over and over and we could decide what side we like best either. We enjoy having this coin so much and it remindes us each and every day to keep the miracle of Imagination in our minds forever. We do keep all of them people in Paradise in our thoughts and prayers over there, with hoping the wildfires will be done soon. Here in Wisconsin we have been getting alot of rain. Wish we could sent it out there to them, they could really use it. Thanks for sharing with all of us in the forumns that you received this special coin. You are a very special woman to have received this coin and not to us but to whoever sent it to you and I am sure there is alot of peole in the forumns that think you are special as well.

We received one of these coins in the mail yesterday (7-3-08) and it couldn't have come at a better time. Our spirits were lifted greatly by this gift! It always amazes me how the mystery coiners know just when to spread some joy. From the bottom of our hearts,

Thank You Very Much Ima Gine!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband my husband OMG I can't even speak type EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok breath Trena breath....HEE HEE HOO HEE HEE HOO Oh wait wrong breathing exercise but it's working :anicute:<_<

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK whew!....My husband just returned home from the mail he first hands me a bill :anitongue: I chuck it on the table then he hands me a package..I was oooooooo good one of my trades came in yippy....

WRONG I looked who the sender was Ima Gine Peace :anibad::(:) I gasped OMGGGGGGG he was like what?

It's the Imagine Peace geocoin!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

DID YOU HERE WHAT I SAID???????????

It's the Imagine Peace geocoin!!!!!!!!! :D

Then I had to explain what it was (he's so not a geocoin collecter lol) so I have no one to share my excitment with but you all :D

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! So much Ima Gine you made this woman so happy that my back to work blues are gone.........

I love it so much!!!!! it will have a very good home here I promise that :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

ok batteries charged here is the most wonderful coin :D

Geocoin071.jpg

Click on the picture...

th_Geocoin072.jpg

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

As I aready tought it would be, today I saw it with my own eyes, I got the Imagie Mystery coin :laughing::):anicute::D:anitongue:

This is so great, thank you so much <_<

In reality it looks even more beautiful, than in the pictures... :(

Can someone tell me what is on the CD by PM? I could Imagine, but the label is on the side of the data, so my computer can´t read it :anibad:

Thank you so much

Stefan

I've been away from coins (and caching too :D ) for awhile, but the other day I recieved an envelop marked with my caching handle.

Inside was a very lovely coin, but even better was the sentiment inside: Peace

So to my mysterious benfactor - peace to you too.

I guess this must be the IMAGINE mystery coin.

Is it with a pigeon and 4 hands?

Congratulations

Tschakko

I've been so focused on my two terminally ill kitties that I wasn't aware of this coin, or this thread. Yesterday, I had to put one of my kitties (Belle) down. I cried all day.... I came home to find a Peace coin in my mailbox. It's message and it's picture made me cry all the more.... It could not have come at a nicer time, and it's beautiful..... Thank you for the wonderful, beautiful gift.

Well, never would I have IMAGINED it would come true...but after no coins at all last week, such a beautiful meaningful coin would flutter down to my mailbox from above.

Thank you so much IMA GINE PEACE, you made my day for sure :D:D

Funny enough, we are in the midst of selling packing and wrapping up our life here in Canada. I don't think the children know what it takes to do this and how uncertain things can be but they still trust in us as parents that we will provide for them. I think it's called blind faith. They also are quite sheltered here and life is great compared to many other countries. One of the stops we'll make before we get to Australia is Korea for about a week. My oldest really wants to tour the demilitarized zone, not sure if he really gets it though...he is so used to PEACE. I am a firm believer that if you do more and see more, you will KNOW more.

I'll tell you this, if we do go through with the tour, this is definitely one coin that will be in my pocket. ;)

Oh happy, happy, joy, joy!!! My imaging meditation worked it's wonder and a lovely IMA GINE PEACE coin was delivered to my mail box!!! I read the lable, did a Happy Dance, explained to Strider why I was Happy Dancing, & opened the package. Imagine my JOY!!!

coins348edit.jpg

Thank you, IMA GINE PEACE!!! :laughing: This lovely coin is a jewel of my collection. I love both it and the message it brings! :laughing:

CF30