The 'IMAGINE' Mystery Geocoin?

tsunrisebey

Congrats to all, but especially to jAY miLLS as this coin is perfectly suited for someone like him.

If you have never taken the time to read the story behind his personal coin, do so and I think you will agree!

Congratulations my friend. :(

I have met him and hope to see him again and I agree most wholeheartedly!!! Congratulations Jim my friend!!

All I can say is WOW!!! I went to get the mail today and found a bubble mailer from Ima Gine Peace and just about fell over out at the mailbox. I couldn't wait to get back inside the house to open it up and see it in person. This is an absolutely gorgeous coin that couldn't have come at a better time in my life. After losing a car two weeks ago (totalled in an accident) and a precious dog (suddenly last week) it's been really hard to be happy and cheerful. Picking up another car payment was definitely not in the plan but I guess that's how life rolls sometimes. After so much sadness this really shows me that there are some really generous kind hearted people out there and this has definitely helped lift my spirits some. So thank you to who ever you are and huge hugs for ya!!!!!!!! :(

i need to say thanks to ima gine again for sending me a second coin to sell to help pay for walter-the-car's repair. i don't really know what to say as it seems to be such a commercial thing to do with such a lovely coin, so i am asking you folks for your advice. my inclination would be to send the coin back so that someone else could be the recipient. i could also have a friend put the coin up on ebay to help walter. i really am not sure what is the thing i should do. halp!

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

i need to say thanks to ima gine again for sending me a second coin to sell to help pay for walter-the-car's repair. i don't really know what to say as it seems to be such a commercial thing to do with such a lovely coin, so i am asking you folks for your advice. my inclination would be to send the coin back so that someone else could be the recipient. i could also have a friend put the coin up on ebay to help walter. i really am not sure what is the thing i should do. halp!

lara

That's soooo nice! If you were sent a second coin to sell do not feel bad about. That's terrific. List it on ebay as it was intended. It's awfully sweet of you to want to send it back for someone else to be the recipient but I am sure ima gine knows what they are doing. :P:D

All I can say is WOW!!! I went to get the mail today and found a bubble mailer from Ima Gine Peace and just about fell over out at the mailbox. I couldn't wait to get back inside the house to open it up and see it in person. This is an absolutely gorgeous coin that couldn't have come at a better time in my life. After losing a car two weeks ago (totalled in an accident) and a precious dog (suddenly last week) it's been really hard to be happy and cheerful. Picking up another car payment was definitely not in the plan but I guess that's how life rolls sometimes. After so much sadness this really shows me that there are some really generous kind hearted people out there and this has definitely helped lift my spirits some. So thank you to who ever you are and huge hugs for ya!!!!!!!! :P

Congratulations!!!! I really don't know how these mystery coin people do it but it seems so many times that they arrive at the perfect time to help lift the spirits. Many, many hugs to you across the miles as I think you can use them too!!!

Hi RSG,

The imagine peace coin can't be returned - it was a gift for Walter. And, unfortunately, more coins are already in transit so mailing it to another forum member could result in another person receiving two coins.

If you truly do not need the funds for Walter, please place the coin in a cache to spread the message.

Peace

Hi RSG,

The imagine peace coin can't be returned - it was a gift for Walter. And, unfortunately, more coins are already in transit so mailing it to another forum member could result in another person receiving two coins.

If you truly do not need the funds for Walter, please place the coin in a cache to spread the message.

Peace

well, since it was for walter, walter says thank you so very much! she appreciates your help and will ask a friend to place it for sale on that e-place. i'll take a picture of the coin with walter so you all can see how happy she is.

lara

Yesterday I received a wonderful surprise in my mailbox. I'd heard talk of the Imagine coin before but I hadn't seen a picture of it yet. This coin stands for everything I believe in, I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for the coin & the CD with the song on it. I will always treasure this precious gift. Thank you!!!!

Congrats to all you!!! I am sure this coin holds a special place in all your hearts! :blink: Well, it did for me before I laid eyes on it and guess what??? I laid eyes on it!!!...and my fingers too! I wanst Imagining anything!!!~It was a tangible device right in front of me!!! and Oh so special! :unsure:

I hadent checked mail for 2 weeks and just wondered what could be awaiting in there for me to fondle...I didnt expect to see this, but there it was~A special gift from Ima Gine Peace! WOW, talk about an uplift!!! I showed my buddy and he doesnt even collect coins and was happy and jelous at the same time! :ph34r:

I will treasure this coin for eternity and will never leave my collection!!!- Thanks you Ms. Ima Gine Peace!

775e9ff8-76cd-470c-9a5b-2043c53699c0.jpg

Sorry for the blurry image, I will try to take a better pic...It looked better on my little camera screen! :blink:

PEACE!

Imagine this!

Today I received a letter of peace. I´m so happy for it, it is a beautiful coin and thought behind. Thank you very much. I needed some peace since the forumfuzz the other day. Probably based upon misunderstandings and frustration, it is over now for me and this coin brings even more peace to my mind.

grodan Karin

Well, today we got the most wonderful surprise too.....the beautiful "Imagine" coin arrived at our home as well!!!!!

It was so funny because I was on the phone to Mum at the time when Andy came in with the mail. He handed it to me, and I was flicking through it as I was speaking to her lol, then all of a sudden I found this envelope from an "Ima Gine Peace"!!

I had read about people finding that address here on the forums before, and the packet was addressed to both Andy and me. So LOL, I cut my poor, bewildered Mum off telling her that I would phone back.......but was so excited (shaking even!) that I had to get Andy to open the envelope........and there it was.... this gorgeous coin, along with a CD of the song.

We will treasure this beautiful coin always, it has such a special meaning behind it and I (we lol!) wouldn't part with it for the world. I honestly never imagined that I would ever be holding one of these and it's a lovely feeling.

After all that I got back on the phone to Mum to explain....and she was absolutely loving hearing all about it....80 years old and caching and everything that goes along with it just totally fascinates her!!!

"If there is righteousness in the heart,

there will be beauty in the character.

If there is beauty in the character,

there will be harmony in the home.

If there is harmony in the home,

there will be order in the nation.

If there is order in the nation,

there will be peace in the world...."

Thank you so, so much Ima Gine/Peace Dove, can't stop looking at our coin and still have to pinch myself to believe that I'm really holding one.

Ali

Hello to all!!! Oh boy!! I am so happy today!!!! I had 3 letters today, and one of them was a mystery coin!!! YES!!!! It was the "imagine peace" coin!!!!

Inside the envelope, there were, the coin, a card with the word peace in many languages, and a CD, with the sonf Imagine!!! Istn't that a beautyful song???

Mystery sender...thank you soooooooo much!!!!!! I love this song, and now I even have the words to sing!!! :)

I will keep this coin for ever! It really means a lot to me!!! The message of it is so deep, so great......

The funny is that I didn't understand at first from where the coin is! Befor I open the letter, I tried think who is Ima Gine Peace! I couldn't think anything, so I started thinking that the envelope came to me by a mistake! ...But it had my name on it!!! So, I opened it and became the happiest man on Earth!!!!! :D

Thank you Sweet mystery sender!!! Thank you Ima Gine Peace! :D

ZCongrats to all the new Reicipients of receiving the New Mystery IMAGINE :) , they are so beautiful and we love looking at ours so much along with the rest of our mystery coins we have received in the past. We love each and everyone the same, as they all means something special to us.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Hello to all!!! Oh boy!! I am so happy today!!!! I had 3 letters today, and one of them was a mystery coin!!! YES!!!! It was the "imagine peace" coin!!!!

Inside the envelope, there were, the coin, a card with the word peace in many languages, and a CD, with the sonf Imagine!!! Istn't that a beautyful song???

Mystery sender...thank you soooooooo much!!!!!! I love this song, and now I even have the words to sing!!! ;)

I will keep this coin for ever! It really means a lot to me!!! The message of it is so deep, so great......

The funny is that I didn't understand at first from where the coin is! Befor I open the letter, I tried think who is Ima Gine Peace! I couldn't think anything, so I started thinking that the envelope came to me by a mistake! ...But it had my name on it!!! So, I opened it and became the happiest man on Earth!!!!! :D

Thank you Sweet mystery sender!!! Thank you Ima Gine Peace! :D

:D Congrats my friend , your first mysteriecoin, you deserve this, i am happy for you :D

:lol::D :D THANKYOU!!!!!! :D:ph34r::D

I received the beautiful Dove of Peace in my mailbox yesterday! Plus a list of international words for peace and 'Imagine' CD by John Lennon. I have adored this coin from the moment I saw it, and the message it sends.

Thankyou so much 'Ima Gine' you spreader of Love and Light :( :(

:lol::D:DTHANKYOU!!!!!! :D:ph34r::D

I received the beautiful Dove of Peace in my mailbox yesterday! Plus a list of international words for peace and 'Imagine' CD by John Lennon. I have adored this coin from the moment I saw it, and the message it sends.

Thankyou so much 'Ima Gine' you spreader of Love and Light :(:(

Congradulations, glad The "Imagine" Mystery Geocoin person is reached you in Australia.

It is a beautiful coin, and we will admire it for the rest of our lives.

sweetlife

:D:( :( THANKYOU!!!!!! :D:ph34r::lol:

Thankyou so much 'Ima Gine' you spreader of Love and Light :D :D

Congratulations Liz and to the others that have recently received this beautiful coin!!!

Wow, this mystery coin giver really knows the community and is choosing some VERY worthy recipients! :(

Mystery sender...thank you soooooooo much!!!!!! I love this song, and now I even have the words to sing!!! :D

The funny is that I didn't understand at first from where the coin is! Befor I open the letter, I tried think who is Ima Gine Peace! I couldn't think anything, so I started thinking that the envelope came to me by a mistake! ...But it had my name on it!!! So, I opened it and became the happiest man on Earth!!!!! :(

Thank you Sweet mystery sender!!! Thank you Ima Gine Peace! :(

Yay GATOULIS!!!! Way to go my friend...your first mystery coin all the way to Greece!

Congratulations to Liz, Karma, Jay, joranda, Dave, and Lara (RSG)

Did I leave anyone out, that's quite a list! :ph34r::lol:

Congratulations Ima Gine Peace for making so many so happy :D

Today is a great day!! After coming home from doing some grocery shopping I noticed the mailman had already passed by. I rushed to bring all the groceries in and grabbed the mail. Yay 2 coin mailers. I always look at the return address to see who it's from. I noticed there was one from Ima Gine Peace. I got really excited. So excited I forgot to put the ice cream away. oops! It's a little melted. Still tastes good.

Thanks so much for thinking of me and sending me your beautiful coin!!! I LOVE IT!! :lol::ph34r: And the lyrics and note are touching, along with the CD of the song. There is a lot of effort and love in each of those packages. Thanks so much!! I really appreciate receiving it and feel so honored. THANKS!!