The 'IMAGINE' Mystery Geocoin?

tsunrisebey

Congrats to everyone who recived this most amazing beautiful Mystery coin :ph34r:;)

Imagine

This world would be a different place,

imagine if you can,

If we only loved our God

the way a woman loves a man.

He'd be a part of all we do,

we'd always let Him in.

And even when He made us cry,

we'd do it all again.

Ambitiously, we'd serve Him,

then at night massage His feet.

Finding daily satisfaction

in the works that we complete.

Without knowing 'every' detail

we'd help Him carry out His plan.

If we just loved our Creator

the way a woman loves a man.

We'd turn our lives around for Him.

We'd change the clothes we wear,

Our friends, the kind of work we do,

our make-up and our hair.

For Him we'd take a stand,

'cause when we stand by Him, we're strong.

All so we can be at home

with Him where we belong.

And when He spoke, we'd listen,

holding on to every word.

'Cause with each breath, His voice,

the sweetest music ever heard.

We'd give Him anything He wants,

no matter what it takes.

If only God were placed before

a man, who makes mistakes.

No matter what, I have no doubt.

I know God's love is true.

He gave His Word. He promised.

He would never bid adieu.

I was contacted by the "Peace Dove" and told that I could share some pictures of the coins I received this weekend. If I remember correctly the black nickel is the version that most will receive, the others were samples. Enjoy the pictures! Also Peace Dove, if your reading this, thank you and I hope things are still ok where you are. Hugs!

peacedove016.jpg

peacedove009.jpg

peacedove017.jpg

peacedove008.jpg

peacedove004.jpg

peacedove007.jpg

peacedove003.jpg

I was contacted by the "Peace Dove" and told that I could share some pictures of the coins I received this weekend. If I remember correctly the black nickel is the version that most will receive, the others were samples. Enjoy the pictures! Also Peace Dove, if your reading this, thank you and I hope things are still ok where you are. Hugs!

Oh wow, these coins ar breathtaking every time I see them, just aussum :blink:

Congrats to you receiving them, and thank you so much forsharing with us :blink:

Edited by Tschakko

Just had those pictures up on the screen when hubby (Coin Widower) came in with a cuppa. Oohh that looks a lovely coin are you ordering one ? No says I, it's a mystery coin called 'IMAGINE', oh says he - you can't buy them then, pity that looks like a very nice coin that does.

I imagine the smiles on the faces of those that receive, and the smile also of the one that gives this coin. Big happy smiles, that last all morning and breakout again at involuntary moments, especially when seeing Doves, Pigeons, well any bird really, anything round, anything shiny, just about anything will set you off :laughing:

Congratulations to all recent recipients, and thank you Peace Dove for spreading the word and the smiles.

my heartfelt thanks to the peace dove for the magical coin that came in the mail today. after this weekend, this made me smile at last.

when i opened up the envelope i saw the back of the coin first and i thought, "hmmmm, i don't remember buying that on e-bay." duh. then i thought "no way, can't be, not me!" but it was "way" and it could be, and it was me.

joy!!! and i will carry it with me everywhere.

lara

Got home from work today and brought the mail to Val, noticed a mailer from this address:

Ima Gine Peace

1234 Peaceful Way

Peace Valley, WA

I was teasing here with the mailer telling her she got a mystery coin.

16e8d2c8-5c3c-447e-9e3f-5b84dfdfdd42.jpg

Here was the coin that was inside, along with the words to Imagine, and a CD with the song on it

Thanks to the Mystery giver of this coin,

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

My sincere thanks to "Ima Gine" for this very unexpected, and much appreciated surprise today! I knew something was up the moment I saw my own return mailing label on the front of the mailer. ;p The addition of the CD was a very nice touch as well! This is a very kind gesture by whomever you are...although I have my guesses. :rolleyes:

All we are saying, is give Peace a chance...

Imagine Fairyhoney

Walking out to the mailbox

No other mail

But one lonely envelope

Addressed to only ME

Imagine my shock and surprize to

See what Ima Gine

Has gifted to me :)

O.K.

enough of trying to make words as if they could be sang to this very cool song..

When I opened the package, I started to tremble slightly. My eyes were starting to mist up as they saw the beautiful coin and such inside

THANK YOU is all I can think of to say. :D

(Do YOU know what I just thought of? . . . Ima Gine when typed together = "imagine" :D:)

Ima Gine, you are a very special :D and to think YOU are from MY state,

HUGS,

Fairyhoney

Did I say THANK YOU :D

You Do have to admit that the following lyrics are some of the best:

"You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one"

Imagine Fairyhoney

Walking out to the mailbox

No other mail

But one lonely envelope

Addressed to only ME

Imagine my shock and surprize to

See what Ima Gine

Has gifted to me :)

O.K.

enough of trying to make words as if they could be sang to this very cool song..

When I opened the package, I started to tremble slightly. My eyes were starting to mist up as they saw the beautiful coin and such inside

THANK YOU is all I can think of to say. :D

(Do YOU know what I just thought of? . . . Ima Gine when typed together = "imagine" :D:)

Ima Gine, you are a very special :D and to think YOU are from MY state,

HUGS,

Fairyhoney

Did I say THANK YOU :D

You Do have to admit that the following lyrics are some of the best:

"You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one"

WWWWWWWWWWWhhhhhhhhhhhhpoooooottttttttttt, Fairyhoney, way to go, peace Dove you rock

Congratulations to those very deserving people who have received this very beautiful coin!! Thank you to Ima Gine/Peace Dove for spreading this message.

From the pictures I've seen I imagine that the design would look very good as a cloisonne pin/pendant/earrings/jewelry of some type too!!

I got home from work today and was checking the mailbox, I knew I had a coin coming from Rod but wasn't expecting what else I found today. There was two bubble packs in the mailbox and yes one was from Rod but the other was from Ima Gine Peace. I guess I'm a little slow cause it wasn't until I opened it that I knew it was a 'Imagine' mystery coin. Boy was I floored. I was even a little shakey from the joy and excitement from getting the coin. All I can say is thank you to whoever is sending these coins out. You really made my day. It will always stay with me in my coin collection. My collection my be smaller than most but they all have a special message to me and so does this one too. Thanks again. :)

Towards the end of a very long exhausting day of work, the hubby calls and says he and our daughters are in the area (I work 45 minutes from home) and would like to go out for dinner after work. This was the first sign that things were looking up. We had a lovely dinner and then went home. I got the mail and there was a padded envelope. Oh goodie one of my trades are here. I looked at the envelope and saw the addy and my heart dropped for it was the Imagine coin. This is way more beautiful in person. I just absolutely love the colors! And, it came with a CD too. I was admiring my coin when all of the sudden Sara yells and says "there is a rainbow outside" -- it had been a weird day of rain and sunshine. We all rushed out and I saw the biggest, most beautiful rainbow out my back porch. What a great evening it has turned out to be.

Thanks so much whoever you are. You sure know how to bright up someones day. Words just cannot express the joy this coin brings to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :(:):D

imagionMC.jpg

rainbow.jpg

May your day be brightened too!

...Anthus

C..O..N..G..R..A..D..U..L..A..T..I..O..N..S to who all recieved this beautiful "Imagine " Geocoin, I am still in AWW...this coin has not left my sight, I keep bringing myself looking and admiring it all the time. I love all the colors and and the sparkes and glitter and most of all the colors of all the hands, it reminds me of the song that goes like this.. "We are The world, we are the children, we are the one's to make a brighter day so lets all start Giving. I hope that is how it goes. This is ben always one of my favorite songs. No matter what color we are we are god's children. This coin really hit close to my heart and means more and more to me as I look at it.

Edited by sweetlife