The 'IMAGINE' Mystery Geocoin?

tsunrisebey

Tsun must be a much tidier person than me. B)

Even in her camper, she took the time to clean out her backpack. Me on the other hand, kept putting new trades and purchases and who knows what else into my backpack.

By the end of GW-VI it weighed a fair bit and upon arriving at Sacramento Airport for my trip home it became 14 pounds heavier because one of my suitcases weighed 64 pounds :D .

*** Honest, it had nothing to do with the 600 or so ammonites that Landsharkz had just produced for me!!! :laughing::anibad: ***

Anyways, tonight I proceeded to unpack and admire ALL the wonderful trades and purchases I made and found a gorgeous coin that I know I didn't trade for - I pinched myself and realized I wasn't 'imagining' it. In my hands was a beautiful Imagine Peace geocoin. :D:wub:

Thanks so much my Mystery friend for the wonderful token of Peace.

Being at GW-VI has helped me realize that the geocaching community overall is a pretty tight knit one. Most caches I went to over the weekend had other cachers either at the site already or wandering up as I was looking for or signing the log. It was great to chat for a bit, maybe trade tokens or give a gift. Thanks GW-VI for the memories and thank you mystery giver :cry: for the Imagine Peace coin.

Tsun must be a much tidier person than me. B)

Even in her camper, she took the time to clean out her backpack. Me on the other hand, kept putting new trades and purchases and who knows what else into my backpack.

By the end of GW-VI it weighed a fair bit and upon arriving at Sacramento Airport for my trip home it became 14 pounds heavier because one of my suitcases weighed 64 pounds :D .

*** Honest, it had nothing to do with the 600 or so ammonites that Landsharkz had just produced for me!!! :laughing::anibad: ***

Anyways, tonight I proceeded to unpack and admire ALL the wonderful trades and purchases I made and found a gorgeous coin that I know I didn't trade for - I pinched myself and realized I wasn't 'imagining' it. In my hands was a beautiful Imagine Peace geocoin. :D:wub:

Thanks so much my Mystery friend for the wonderful token of Peace.

Being at GW-VI has helped me realize that the geocaching community overall is a pretty tight knit one. Most caches I went to over the weekend had other cachers either at the site already or wandering up as I was looking for or signing the log. It was great to chat for a bit, maybe trade tokens or give a gift. Thanks GW-VI for the memories and thank you mystery giver :cry: for the Imagine Peace coin.

Congrats on the new coin!

And I couldn't agree more about the community. When I go to events locally and see it its not a surprise, but to see folks from all over get together like that, it was just great.

Dear Imagine Mystery Coiner,

IMAGINE such a coin turning up at The Abbey Road Studios in London!

IMAGINE having its photo taken on THE zebra crossing in Abbey Road.

IMAGINE knowing someone who could do this for you.

IMAGINE the joy that might bring!

Just IMAGINE the fun I could have doing this for you! :laughing:

I've been there before to do the webcam cache! ... and bumped into the band Coldplay!

Just IMAGINE the fun I could have doing this for you! :D

I've been there before to do the webcam cache! ... and bumped into the band Coldplay!

GASP!!! Really? I was in there in January and wanted to do that webcam cache so badly, but it was just me and my husband with no internet access and we didn't know anybody who would take our picture. The cache owner seemed kinda sticky on alternate ways of trying to log it. So we missed out on all four of the London webcam caches. We were really disappointed.

When we got back to Calgary, we went to a geocaching breakfast and after when I turned my GPSr on, it still was at Abbey Road!

Here is a picture I took:

HPIM1330.jpg

And Abbey Rd:

HPIM1329.jpg

I didn't do the touristy thing and walk across it because I was alone :laughing:

Funny, I didn't go to the tower, the palace, Westminster Abbey or any 'important' tourist place. I just went here to Abbey Road and to the Greenwich Observatory to see the Prime Meridian. Beatles Fan AND Geocacher at heart :D

GASP!!! Really? I was in there in January and wanted to do that webcam cache so badly, but it was just me and my husband with no internet access and we didn't know anybody who would take our picture. The cache owner seemed kinda sticky on alternate ways of trying to log it. So we missed out on all four of the London webcam caches. We were really disappointed.

Oh what a pity about the webcam cache! If you are ever over here again, get in touch with me in advance and I am sure we can work something out, I am usually never more than a few feet from a pc during the day. :laughing:

Just IMAGINE the fun I could have doing this for you! :laughing:

Now that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh what a pity about the webcam cache! If you are ever over here again, get in touch with me in advance and I am sure we can work something out, I am usually never more than a few feet from a pc during the day. :D

I am not sure which website it´s at, but here in germany, there is a service for free, that you write an sms to, when you are at the webcamcache, then it takes the picture automatically and sends it to your e-mail account... :anibad:

By the way: Congratulations to the newly blessed.

Wherever you go,

wherever you stay

imagie an angel protects you

from harm along your way :D

Imagine....how many nice people there are in our world

Imagine.....everybody in peace

Imagine.....a world in freedom for everyone

Imagine....what wonder could be

Imagine.....a geocoin angel for me :angry: I got one today and you can imagine I´m happy!

Congrats to all you who got this beautiful Imaginecoin, beautiful in many ways.

grodan Karin

Imagine....

Four mint sample coins

Dropped into packs and caches at GW VI

Imagine more coming soon

To Spread the message of Peace

Imagine all the joy you will be spreading. :)

Imagine one in my hand. :)

Imagine the joy it will put in my heart. :)

Boy that song hold a place in my heart forever...only not like you have ever heard before!

There is a state of mind called Frequency 8 that is only accessed by certain sounds that trigger this state of mind. Its quite odd but can actually be accessed through meaningful songs that you hear from a period in your life of which has good memories, feelings or just an important time in your life.

It can also be reached through meditation where the mind slows from Beta waves at 13-40Hz to Alpha waves at 8-12Hz and the only instument in the world that actually plays in Frequency 8 is the Digeridoo of which itself can aid into such a mindset...Dont believe me~ sit back, relax and let a true Didge Master show you an experience that will make your hair stand up!

Not sure I quite have a concrete example or explanation of it, but I believe I have felt it...especially with this song. Very powerfull and I reflect back only 8 years ago when this song became such a memory and experience. To this day everytime I hear it, it takes me right back! :rolleyes: Kay, enough of that Hippy Mumbo Jumbo Crap, right.

Congrats Tsun and Thanks for the Imaginary Mystery Mr./Mrs Imagine! I imagine there will be others who's imagination will run wild when this coin comes into play :D .... :)

Imagine....

Four mint sample coins

Dropped into packs and caches at GW VI

Imagine more coming soon

To Spread the message of Peace

Imagine all the joy you will be spreading. :)

Imagine one in my hand. :D

Imagine the joy it will put in my heart. :rolleyes:

:D

Imagine that this fascinating coin isn´t limited only to the mystery coin fans.

Imagine that every people can have this coin in hand, to spread the message of peace around the world.

Imagine that this is more effective to spread the sense of the coin.

:D

Boy that song hold a place in my heart forever...only not like you have ever heard before!

There is a state of mind called Frequency 8 that is only accessed by certain sounds that trigger this state of mind. Its quite odd but can actually be accessed through meaningful songs that you hear from a period in your life of which has good memories, feelings or just an important time in your life.

It can also be reached through meditation where the mind slows from Beta waves at 13-40Hz to Alpha waves at 8-12Hz and the only instument in the world that actually plays in Frequency 8 is the Digeridoo of which itself can aid into such a mindset...Dont believe me~ sit back, relax and let a true Didge Master show you an experience that will make your hair stand up!

Not sure I quite have a concrete example or explanation of it, but I believe I have felt it...especially with this song. Very powerfull and I reflect back only 8 years ago when this song became such a memory and experience. To this day everytime I hear it, it takes me right back! :D Kay, enough of that Hippy Mumbo Jumbo Crap, right.

Congrats Tsun and Thanks for the Imaginary Mystery Mr./Mrs Imagine! I imagine there will be others who's imagination will run wild when this coin comes into play :) .... :)

007BigD...dude you sound crazy and I may be crazy too because I know what you are talking about. When I posted before saying there were no words that could express how I feel about the spirit of this coin (and the song) those were the words I was looking for. It's like your whole brain is warm and fuzzy and happy and your body is all tingly in response.

Is that NUTELLA on your keyboard :D:D:)

Noooo, lol. It's called a wet and muddy Tristin in a small camper who decided to jump up onto my computer. He broke one of the "unimportant" keys, too. A few other keys don't work well either with all the sand grit underneath guess I need to gets some of that air in a can and wipe this baby down. Besides, it's a waste of nutella to get it on a keyboard :)

Wondering where the Imagine Peace coin will show up next....

Wondering where the Imagine Peace coin will show up next....

ooh it would be so wonderful if the Imagine peace would come to NorthEastern Wisconsin. We need some good cheer, smiles from ear to ear, and bring warm feeling into our hearts here. OOh how I hope we can be honor and blessed with this coin someday .

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Imagine me lurking in the background watching all the happy receivers of this wonderful message. Imagine my happy expression and the joy in my heart upon reading of the sunshine being spread! Imagine how much this helps me and many like me stay positive even in the tough times. Imagine if you can, the gratitude we have for you my friend!

THANK-YOU!

Please "Imagine" Geocoin Mystery Person, Please help me lift up my spirits today, It would mean everything in my heart to be blessed with your most beautiful Imagine coin. I promise to always keep beleive and Imagining for the rest of my life.

Thank You

Valarie of sweetlife

Mountain, WI.

Please "Imagine" Geocoin Mystery Person, Please help me lift up my spirits today, It would mean everything in my heart to be blessed with your most beautiful Imagine coin. I promise to always keep beleive and Imagining for the rest of my life.

Thank You

Valarie of sweetlife

Mountain, WI.

Valerie, I can't imagine you Not "believing and imagining for the rest of your life"

"You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one " :ph34r:

Fairyhoney