The 'IMAGINE' Mystery Geocoin?

tsunrisebey

After GW6 was over, I headed back to my truck to take a breather before the geocoin swap meet and was emptying my backpack when I came across this beautiful coin. I don't remember trading for it because I looked at all the coins people gave me as we traded them, so I think someone snuck this into my backpack when I was busy talking someone's ear off or laid it down, lol. I wasn't sure about the coin so I called up TMA to ask (the coin man himself :)) and he hadn't seen or heard of it either. At the geocoin swap meet, i showed a few people and no one else knew anything about it either. So whoever the mystery coin giver is, thanks so much for a beautiful coin with a beautiful message, that was very generous and made my day and I had an awesome one at that.

Here are a couple of pictures, sorry about the quality but I'm in a small camper, lol, so this is as good as it gets. The coin came with a sheet of paper that had John Lennon's song; "IMAGINE" printed on it. I LOVE IT, thanks again B)

Mysterycoin1.jpg

Mysterycoin2.jpg

That is a very lovely coin, in many ways that is. Maybe we all should Imagine a little bit more. Imagine as in believe, visualize and have some faith in many things. I do know that I´m a believer, in many things, and I do believe in the message of this coin.

Many congrats to you Tsun for beeing the first (as I know) to get one of these beauties.

grodan Karin

How cool is that!!! A mystery coin that also has a Beatles message? After the day my roommate and caching partner had (she was rear ended on the way home from work) this would be an absolute perfect coin for a cheer me up. She is a huge Beatles fan. Congrats Steph on an awesome addition!!! B)

Edited by Dolfy

Hello Le mita cola Tsun!!!! :)

Congratulations Tsun!!! A great coin for a great person!!! B)

Imagine all the geocachers...

Being in the geowoodstock....

You may say I am a dreamer,

but I am not the only one,

Someone just wanted to say Thank you,

for being the person you are! B)

Ok, I killed the song! B)

Congratulations on finding those lovely peace coins! What a great message indeed and at a such an appropriate time. I took Bella to our little hometown Memorial Day parade yesterday, and was shocked to find myself shedding tears as all the vets passed me by. Something I've never given much thought about before suddenly had a HUGE impact on me.

Congrats Tsun! It couldn't happen to a better person!

Wow, another mystery geocoin. I'm amazed at the generosity of all of you mystery geocoin givers. What a great geocoin family.

I was already pretty bummed that I couldn't go to GW6 this year. The cost of flying out there plus the fact that my daughters had their dance recitals yesterday prohibited me from going. Hearing all the great stories from those that went, seeing the pictures, and learning about all the new mystery geocoins revealed at GW6 makes me even more jealous that I couldn't go. B) But, my daughters did awesome at the recital and I wouldn't have missed that for the world! :)

dance_08_sara.jpg

dance_08_katlyn.jpg

...Anthus

After GW6 was over, I headed back to my truck to take a breather before the geocoin swap meet and was emptying my backpack when I came across this beautiful coin. I don't remember trading for it because I looked at all the coins people gave me as we traded them, so I think someone snuck this into my backpack when I was busy talking someone's ear off or laid it down, lol. I wasn't sure about the coin so I called up TMA to ask (the coin man himself :lol:) and he hadn't seen or heard of it either. At the geocoin swap meet, i showed a few people and no one else knew anything about it either. So whoever the mystery coin giver is, thanks so much for a beautiful coin with a beautiful message, that was very generous and made my day and I had an awesome one at that.

Here are a couple of pictures, sorry about the quality but I'm in a small camper, lol, so this is as good as it gets. The coin came with a sheet of paper that had John Lennon's song; "IMAGINE" printed on it. I LOVE IT, thanks again :)

Mysterycoin1.jpg

Mysterycoin2.jpg

Is that NUTELLA on your keyboard :D:blink::)

Congrads on all the people who have received this new beautiful Mystery Geocoin. It still amazes us on how many generious people who are out here that give free coins away by the generousity. How any more special can that get??? Bless each and every one of you who gets mystery coins and ones that make them and send them out in caches or in the mail, give yourself a pat on the back for making people's days more brighter.

Barry and Valarie aka sweetlife

:ph34r::):D

I don't know what to write anymore... ANOTHER mystery coin, with another great message :blink::blink::blink::D:D:D

Congratulations, tsun and CavScout!!! :D:D:D

John Lennon... I still have a big box full of newsletter articles, stickers etc. full of Beatles-related stuff, and a whole bookshelf full of books about them. And of course their music... :ph34r::):D Not on CD, I still have it on LP and it is the only reason why I still keep my old record player :unsure::D

Great coin, and a fun story - congrats!

My son, Mr.Moo, kept his backback half open during GW6, just hoping that a mystery coin would fall into it. No such luck, but he actually enjoyed being bumped into in the crowded areas, just in case! :ph34r:

I was fortunate enough to get to see the coin. What a beautiful coin with a beautiful message! Congrats Tsun!!

I got to see and fondle myself . . .

"You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one "

Love the song - the message behind it And the coin. It was awesome :ph34r: to see.