Ever been watched?

By who you think were the hiders of the cache? Here is my log for the cache.

This one took some fancy driving to find. It wanted me to stop at the freeway. Finally we found our way to where it was suppose to be and there was a family pulling out of the driveway. We waited for them to leave before resuming the search. A little while later I see two men down the street staring at us. I stood up and stared back at which point they both turned around real quick. hmmmmm the hiders? I called Saz over to me and told her to take a peek at the two men.. who then pointed at us. We giggled a little and decided to sit on the ground and wait them out. They left but we both figured they were hiding in the bushes watching us. After some ummm hard ummm searching we found the cache and signed the logbook. I actually hurt myself a bit on this one. GREAT hide.

They just didn't act like normal muggles lol

A friend of mine once hid a multiple cache whith one stage being near his front yard. The first cachers that came by he saw them looking for it and took a digital picture of them hunting. He printed the picture and rushed to the final stage of the cache and left it there for them to find. I would've loved to have seen the expressions on their face when they opened the cache.

El Diablo

A friend of mine once hid a multiple cache whith one stage being near his front yard. The first cachers that came by he saw them looking for it and took a digital picture of them hunting. He printed the picture and rushed to the final stage of the cache and left it there for them to find. I would've loved to have seen the expressions on their face when they opened the cache.

El Diablo

That is hilarious.

B)

Edited by pfcfencer1

El Diablo

That is hilarious.

B)

I bet they got spooked!! LOL