Where to buy camo tape?

jnrok

You can also go to Home hardware and buy plastic camo paint the same paint they use to paint plastic decoys.I've painted a few plastic containers that I'm going to place as caches and it blends in very well with nature.Comes in gray green and a few others natural colours

ctually just found some camp hockey tape at Canadian Tire and it was cheaper and there is more on the roll I think. Check it out with the other hockey tapes.

Thank you. I had forgotten where I got my camo hockey tape before. Now I remember. :ph34r:

Yeah, not sure why you would need camo hockey tape but hey, I guess someone wanted it or they wouldn't make it. Now, if they would also make camp hockey pucks, no one would know who has the puck at any given time...could bring a whole new twist to hockey.

Yeah, not sure why you would need camo hockey tape but hey, I guess someone wanted it or they wouldn't make it. Now, if they would also make camp hockey pucks, no one would know who has the puck at any given time...could bring a whole new twist to hockey.

That's why that American tv network made the puck glow blue for their telecasts.

I always thought that Peter Puck was pretty camp, but maybe that's not what you mean.

dave

i picked up a roll at wallmart in hanover ont. it is good quality tape, the colours don't come off :D , if you look at the canadian tire tape on the web site someone has posted the comment that the colours rub off. :D

Anyone know where to find that camo tape? We've checked Walmart with no such luck. We're in the Toronto, ON area.

One thing to keep in mind when looking for camo tape at Walmart.......it's in the paint department with the other dozen or so colors of duct tape......not the hunting/sporting goods dept

I looked all over sporting goods and was afraid my Wal-Mart wasn't going to have any because all of the hunting stuff wasn't out. Picked up a roll in the paint dept for 4.63

Just camoed my 1st couple of film canisters.

If you want colored duct tape, the Dollar Store sells it. One roll will do almost 3 PB jars. They only have solid colors though.

We've bought camo-ed duct tape from Mountain Equipment Co-op. Can't remember the price.

Also, now that hockey season is over, I've bought camo hockey tape before. I found it didn't shine like the duct-tape and blended in a little better.

I got mine at crappy tire and it is DUCK brand and no way it will rub off, I also got my cloth camo in the hockey dept, it was way more money than the rest of the hockey tape though.

i picked up a roll at wallmart in hanover ont. it is good quality tape, the colours don't come off :) , if you look at the canadian tire tape on the web site someone has posted the comment that the colours rub off. :)

Anyone know where to find that camo tape? We've checked Walmart with no such luck. We're in the Toronto, ON area.

Well I saw the post the guy made at crappy tire about it rubbing off, normal use for what we would use it for or most people it would be fine.

When it was mentined here that it would rub off I had a little hunk on my desk and I tried to rub the finish off and it didn't come off.

Well after seeing what exactly he did with it and well ok it will rub off but it takes a lot to make it do it, and shesh it isn't made to cover a paintball gun where he rubed it and rubed it to get it to take shape and stick how he wanted it.