Who wants to win an Accessibility pin?

Nochipra

Just some FYI, I shipped the prizes today. Sorry for the delay and for the crappy looking envelopes they are coming in. I recycled some old envelopes but they are taped up really good and secure with clear addresses so they should not have a problem getting to you. I couldn't see spending money on new bubble mailers just to ship pins. Sorry. Hope you like them:)

10 out of 13

DING DING DING I GOT 10TH PLACE! I was so mad, I was what they call the bubble girl or out on the bubble which means I was out just before making the final table. Now guess how many were in the tournament.

I received my pin today. Thank you very much for hosting this contest. It is a beautiful pin and a great message!

Just some FYI, I shipped the prizes today. Sorry for the delay and for the crappy looking envelopes they are coming in. I recycled some old envelopes but they are taped up really good and secure with clear addresses so they should not have a problem getting to you. I couldn't see spending money on new bubble mailers just to ship pins. Sorry. Hope you like them:)

I dont care what pins are coins are packaged in. The wrapper doesnt have to be pretty, its what is inside that is pretty. And who can complain about saving money and recycling?