Who wants to win an Accessibility pin?

Nochipra

Ok, so I am bored, not feeling great because of this lingering cold, and depressed because I couldn't go to GWVI! So what better way to feel better than to give away a few of these extra accessibility pins I have. Late this evening I'll give a coin away but for now I've just got these pins. So if your stuck at home too and want to play come on in. Please keep an eye on this thread during the day because I will hold all the contest here so as to not use up too much forum space. I have 5 pins to give away and the first one will start in about 15 min. I have to think of some good ones:)

Ok, so I am bored, not feeling great because of this lingering cold, and depressed because I couldn't go to GWVI! So what better way to feel better than to give away a few of these extra accessibility pins I have. Late this evening I'll give a coin away but for now I've just got these pins. So if your stuck at home too and want to play come on in. Please keep an eye on this thread during the day because I will hold all the contest here so as to not use up too much forum space. I have 5 pins to give away and the first one will start in about 15 min. I have to think of some good ones:)

Great and generous idea, am looking forward to your post :rolleyes:

#1 Question

Ok, the 1st question has to do with one of my interests/hobbies poker. In particular Texas Holdem poker. I am a member of a local amateur poker league that plays at local restaurants, bowling alleys, etc. They have game about available about 5 or 6 days a week of which I try to attend one about once or twice a week. May 1st started the new spring season and I have already played in a few games.

1. The question is what is my current standing in position and points?

For example:

The top player currently is in 1st place with 2320 points. You must have both numbers right in the same post. 1 post every 2 min. Good Luck. By the way this is for a nickel Accessibility pin. Clues will be given as necessary

#1 Question

Ok, the 1st question has to do with one of my interests/hobbies poker. In particular Texas Holdem poker. I am a member of a local amateur poker league that plays at local restaurants, bowling alleys, etc. They have game about available about 5 or 6 days a week of which I try to attend one about once or twice a week. May 1st started the new spring season and I have already played in a few games.

1. The question is what is my current standing in position and points?

For example:

The top player currently is in 1st place with 2320 points. You must have both numbers right in the same post. 1 post every 2 min. Good Luck. By the way this is for a nickel Accessibility pin. Clues will be given as necessary

I think you got 1st place with 2320 points :rolleyes: