farmington, MO

sssss

is there anyone that can help with some information from farmington, mo?

Clue 2 : Across the Atlantic to the Heartland of the United States of America, the leadbelt of Missouri. There is a monument located at N 37 46. 744 W 090 24.973. What are the last two numbers found on the monument? The answer is CD.

from cache gc1chtg

thanks in anticipation

sssss

is there anyone that can help with some information from farmington, mo?

Clue 2 : Across the Atlantic to the Heartland of the United States of America, the leadbelt of Missouri. There is a monument located at N 37 46. 744 W 090 24.973. What are the last two numbers found on the monument? The answer is CD.

from cache gc1chtg

thanks in anticipation

sssss

Hi sssss,

It appears you are involved in a cache that requires audience participation. :rolleyes: If you have no offers before . . . I'll probably be in that area in several weeks camping, (June 6,7 & 8), if not sooner, as my job will be taking me to that area.

Cache On!

JohnTee

Southeast MO

sssss,

It just so happens that the pilot I'm working with today lives in Farmington, MO. He identified the building that is immediately south of the coordinates for the plaque. A little research has come up with the probable answer to your quest. I'm going to e-mail you a tentative answer to the question and check it as soon as I can.

Cache On!

JohnTee