New mystery coin? The Geocaching Angel....

crazycavelover

OMG!!!!

An angel passed this way today.

I could hardly believe it when I opened my mail - What a treat. Geocoin Angel coin #230!

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

So timely, as it is chaotic here with building renovations going on - and the plumber remove one essential item, and the replacement not to be installed until the building inspections arrive NEXT week.

As a result I spent little time at home, even heading to my daughters place for breakfast.

A HUGE thank you to the ANGEL.

This will be treasured.

OMG!!!!

An angel passed this way today.

I could hardly believe it when I opened my mail - What a treat. Geocoin Angel coin #230!

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

So timely, as it is chaotic here with building renovations going on - and the plumber remove one essential item, and the replacement not to be installed until the building inspections arrive NEXT week.

As a result I spent little time at home, even heading to my daughters place for breakfast.

A HUGE thank you to the ANGEL.

This will be treasured.

An angel in Aotearoa!! WOW.

Congratulations Butterfly_lady :o

I spent the weekend at a state park tent camping for Rockin Roddy's Lazy Hayes Event. The first night just when we planned to do the night caching and then sit around the fire it started to rain (actually pour) so we hit the sack instead. A while later I heard a noise and knew instantly what it was. Surprisingly it actually woke Tom up and he asked if that was an animal out there. It sure was I told him and I'm not going out to check. I realized I had forgotten to put the garbage bag away so I knew I was faced with a cleanup in the am. When I got up I found out that our two goodie bags for the event had been sitting there also and they were stuffed with candy. They only ate one of them though but I do think they had a sugar high! There were muddy raccoon footprints all over the tablecloth and candy and wrappings everywhere. (Oh and I should add that Tom's dog is named Rocky Raccoon. He was in the tent with us and didn't stir at all when the raccoons visited! LOL) As I was cleaning up the mess, under some of the wrappings I saw a coin in the plastic thingy all wrapped up. I thought "Oh no someone lost their coin I need to get it back to them." Then I opened it and discovered that the raccoons were really the Geocoin Angel in disguise!! I had found #185!!! It is a beautiful coin!! Thank you! Merci beaucoup!

I spent the weekend at a state park tent camping for Rockin Roddy's Lazy Hayes Event. The first night just when we planned to do the night caching and then sit around the fire it started to rain (actually pour) so we hit the sack instead. A while later I heard a noise and knew instantly what it was. Surprisingly it actually woke Tom up and he asked if that was an animal out there. It sure was I told him and I'm not going out to check. I realized I had forgotten to put the garbage bag away so I knew I was faced with a cleanup in the am. When I got up I found out that our two goodie bags for the event had been sitting there also and they were stuffed with candy. They only ate one of them though but I do think they had a sugar high! There were muddy raccoon footprints all over the tablecloth and candy and wrappings everywhere. (Oh and I should add that Tom's dog is named Rocky Raccoon. He was in the tent with us and didn't stir at all when the raccoons visited! LOL) As I was cleaning up the mess, under some of the wrappings I saw a coin in the plastic thingy all wrapped up. I thought "Oh no someone lost their coin I need to get it back to them." Then I opened it and discovered that the raccoons were really the Geocoin Angel in disguise!! I had found #185!!! It is a beautiful coin!! Thank you! Merci beaucoup!

What a great story.... Congrats on finding that shiny thing...

just think that if you had put the bags away, the coin would have been harder for the angel to hide!

CONGRATS Beverly!! We happened to be watching from our screen tent a mere 15' from where that raccoon was, and he wasn't the least bit shy. I didn't see any coins in his paws though...

That wasn't the only visit the Geocaching Angel made though!! As Beverly had said, we were ready to head out for our evening stroll when the sky opened up with a BANG!! Lightening and thunder, high winds and RAIN!! Only lasted about a half hour or so, but enough to spoil our plans. Instead, we relaxed in our screen tent before we turned in and rested up for the big day ahead of us. It rained and the wind blew all night and into the morning.

Saturday morning, I was cleaning up the mess the raccoons had made when KAboom exited the tent. He was complaining about his swollen and sore ankle when I noticed a little something sitting right on top of the rainfly about head high. "What is that" I asked as Kaleb reached up and grabbed it..."A COIN" was all Kaleb said as he started to unwrap the contents.

Inside the coin flip was a beautiful message and a Geocaching Angel coin!! Kaleb was really really excited about finding a coin with his name on it, he was even more excited to finally have a mystery coin he could call his own!

THANK-YOU Geocaching Angel, you really brightened the boy's spirits!! After his little accident, I'm glad he has an ANGEL watching over him!

Oh...and I looked feverishly for another coin, one with a certain Rockin cacher's name on it...not to be this time around! The joy on Kaleb's face was more than enough for me though, I'd not trade 100 coins for that look! Not even a YIME!

THANK-YOU Geocaching Angel, well done! Kaleb sends his heartfelt THANK-YOU as well! Not sure how you made it out through the storms of the night before, your wings must really be strong (or is it your drive to do kind things??)! I hope you had a safe trip home!

The story continues....

:) Way to go Rockin Roddy, you well deserve and the Geocaching Angel you rock :wub:

Not me this time Geo, I was fortunate to watch as KAboom made his find though!! The joy on his face, priceless!! :D:):wub:

Truly, I doubt I've been good enough to earn my wings and will work on this! After reading all the names of those who have received this awesome coin, I feel I'd not be as worthy as any of these...you people ROCK!!

Keep those smiles coming Geocaching Angel, WELL DONE my friend!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

:wub: Way to go Rockin Roddy, you well deserve and the Geocaching Angel you rock :)

Not me this time Geo, I was fortunate to watch as KAboom made his find though!! The joy on his face, priceless!! :):D:D

Truly, I doubt I've been good enough to earn my wings and will work on this! After reading all the names of those who have received this awesome coin, I feel I'd not be as worthy as any of these...you people ROCK!!

Keep those smiles coming Geocaching Angel, WELL DONE my friend!!

:D:wub::D Way to go KAboom, you are also well deserve :D:D :D

We took the the long road trip to Lazy Hayes Days Event in Michigan, we had to attend as we miss alot of our MIGO geofriends in Michigan, it was about time we get our butts over there and plus Signal our huge life size travel bug want to go on a roadtrip as well. All the kids seemed to enjoy him when we was welcoming everyone thru out the campground and he enjoyed getting his picture taken with all the kids and family's that were at the event on Saturday. After the hot temps and with the dutch ovens all going and men hard at work cooking, and a fun and fullfilled day of geocaching around the park and gathered and trading pathtags and coins amoungst one another, people swimming in the lake, about 8pm, after the event went to unload some stuff we had brought to the event in the park, went to open up the door to our tear drop camper that we made, falls on the ground was a coin, we thought where in the heck did this come from? We can only figure it was in the rain guard abouve the door, we opened it up and there was a Mystery coin from the Geocaching Angel. Wow, the coin is so beautiful. with the angel wings, whoever is this mystery Geocoin Angel, you have had to earn your geowings already with you generousity. Bev of Ladyb4t showed me hers earlier that day that she was blessed, we didnt ever think in this world we would of been blessed with one. To bad we couldnt of met you in person Geocaching Angel, we would of loved to have at least given you a hug. We were blessed with the #186. We will post a picture of it this evening to share. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Barry and Valarie

sweetlife

Mountain, WI.

I have enjoyed randomly sending coins to others and somehow I have sent them when some of them needed a little "pick-me-up" without me knowing it. signquestion3xd.gif

Knowing someone enjoyed receiving it was payment enough. Reading there e-mails, the huh/what? facture, and post on the forums are a bonus. medium-smiley-064.gif

I havent had time to look at my mail from the last couple of days. Today I finally got around to it and its happened to me. Somehow I manage to earn my wings. I received #130.woohoonaner2gy.gif

I really havent paid much attention to the mystery coin threads going on in the forums, I pay more attention to the "Heart desire" thread. If the people receving the coins from me feel anywhere close to how I felt upon opening and seeing this coin, I am surprised any of them could respond with any words, anyplace. I am having trouble doing it.

Thank you so much Geocahing Angel. You have placed more than a smile on my face, you have put it in my soul.thankyou.gif

Great story, Val and Barry!!

And IB, YOU, my friend, are one of THE most deserving people here! I have known for a long time that you randomly send out coins, and I think that in my heart that the GA must have known that, too!

You guys are all very deserving of your wings, congratulations!

Naomi B)

Great story, Val and Barry!!

And IB, YOU, my friend, are one of THE most deserving people here! I have known for a long time that you randomly send out coins, and I think that in my heart that the GA must have known that, too!

You guys are all very deserving of your wings, congratulations!

Naomi ;)

I second that!! B)

As many of you know, I've been asking for a little help with our MWGB08 budget this year. In that thread, the Geocaching Angel mentioned that I would be receiving a gift to help with that. The Pony Express showed up today with a nice little envelope. Not only did it contain a coin to auction off at the Silent Auction, but, in it was a coin for me to keep. Now that's an Angel B)

Thanks very much!

TMA

Wow, someone sure has been busy!! Sounds like LHD was definitely the event to be at for you guys, sweetlife!!! Congratulations, well deserved.

IBcrashen - Congratulations to you too. You are most definitely deserving of wings! :o

TMA - You also are very deserving of wings. Congratulations.

Landsharkz - well, same guys for you guys too! Well deserved. Congratulations.

It is great to see so many awesome, generous and sincere people receiving this awesome gift!!!

Thank You So Much!!!

After a long and triesome week getting ready for our Maritime Ride for Sight event..I managed to take my self to the mail box lol

This was such a surprise I never ever thought that I would ever hold in my hands a mystery coin :lol:

YEAH!!!!!!! excitment in Nova Scotia

Thank you so much Geocaching Angel you really and truly made my day :lol:

(I'll open my phone bill later lol)

Wooooohooooooooooooooo!

I can´t believe! The last days been very hard and not nice for me. Some trouble at work....

On the Second Karlsruher Coin Convention on May the 10th 2008, i made a little cast lots for a Charity. Myself and many other guys gave a few Coins for free. So we made this cast lot for Hanna Charity.

Just a few Euro, to make this cast lot. And the Girl got a lot more for her therapy.

I´m really proud, that we could help this little girl.

I think, today i got much back! I received a Geocoin Angel #075 (Yeeehaaaa)! Thank you so much Geocaching Angel! :D

The next auction, to help this girl, is on the way.... :D

Wooooohooooooooooooooo!

I can´t believe! The last days been very hard and not nice for me. Some trouble at work....

On the Second Karlsruher Coin Convention on May the 10th 2008, i made a little cast lots for a Charity. Myself and many other guys gave a few Coins for free. So we made this cast lot for Hanna Charity.

Just a few Euro, to make this cast lot. And the Girl got a lot more for her therapy.

I´m really proud, that we could help this little girl.

I think, today i got much back! I received a Geocoin Angel #075 (Yeeehaaaa)! Thank you so much Geocaching Angel! :D

The next auction, to help this girl, is on the way.... :D

Matlock75 What a wonderful thing you did, god bless your soul man, Thanks for helping a child in need, this reminds of me when I was a child and had alot of medical problems and thank god I had the help that I needed. You are a hero in my eye and I am sure you are into that girls eyes as well and in many eyes that you dont even know. You are a well deserving person that has been blessed with them angel wings. Big hugs to you.

Valarie of sweetlife

Matlock75 What a wonderful thing you did, god bless your soul man, Thanks for helping a child in need, this reminds of me when I was a child and had alot of medical problems and thank god I had the help that I needed. You are a hero in my eye and I am sure you are into that girls eyes as well and in many eyes that you dont even know. You are a well deserving person that has been blessed with them angel wings. Big hugs to you.

Valarie of sweetlife

Thank you! But i think, i´m not! :D We buy so many scrap! Why we can´t help a little bit more? The Lord said: "I can´t send money to the earth..." So, we have to do this!

Let´s help together, and the World will be a better place....

God will bless you, and your family! Also all little helpers on the earth.