New mystery coin? The Geocaching Angel....

crazycavelover

I received this very nice coin yesterday. I'm so honored to have this in my collection I can't tell you. I'm glad that someone felt I deserved it, I'm awful with compliments, but I love helping when I can and will continue to do so whenever possible. Thank you Geocaching Angel for thinking of me!

Oh my GOD!!!!! Today a surprice letter waited me!!!!

I got wings!!!! I am a geocaching angel too!

angelcat.jpg

What an honor!!! Thank you sooo much my friend!

I loved the message!! WOW! You are so sweet!!!

No 234 is now in Greece!!! :D

0006.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you sooooo much!!!! :D

Congratulations Gatoulis, guess you can stop drnking Red Bull now :blink:

08_1224.jpg

:lol::):):D

Thank you my friend!!!

Well...actually, I have never tasted Red Bull! :lol: My best friend who is playing volley and beach volley with me, is drinking all the time to give him strength! well, I prefer to be without it, even if it gives wings too! :unsure:

C..O..N..G..R..A..D..U..L..A..T..I..O..N..S to all the new recipients of receiving the Geocaching Angel Coin. The angel must really think you are all special people. Wait a minute now that we think about it, there is getting to be a huge amount of special people in the forumns here. But we have to say "Angel you are a very special person in our eyes and in our hearts"

Barry and Val of sweetlife

About 5 minutes ago I checked the mailbox and found a letter sized envelope from me to me, but had a label on it that said "Geocaching Angel". My mouth dropped and I hurried to open the envelope. Inside I found Geocoin Angel # 149! Thank you so much GA, you really made my day :D

Greetings,

Timing of receiving a geocoin angel mystery coin must be dejavue. For many months I have not dared be involved in the coin forums due to credit card self control issues. Finally decided this week to return because I missed the efamily. Then today in the mail there is a wonderful gift of the geoangel coin. In the past I have been very fortunate to send a few gift packages to some in the coin family. Sending mystery packages is a great feeling, even better then purchasing the hottest coin. Well, very nice to receive the geocoin angel today. Truely appreciate the gift, hoping the geocoin angel continues to spread joy and most importantly the gift of sharing.

THANKS!!!!

GATOULIS YOU ARE A ANGEL NOW WAUWIE..................... :rolleyes:

CONGRATS MY FRIEND I`M SO HAPPY FOR YOU.

YOU REALLY NEED IT RIGHT KNOW A ANGEL WHO LOOK OVER GREECE.

STEINWALZER FOR YOU MY HAPPY CONGRATS TO........... :rolleyes:

CONGRATS LOVELY ANGEL.

Oh Thank you so much my dear friend! <_<

Thank God, the earthquacke danger passed! everything is normal now! 2 days ago we had a 5Richter and today a 4Richter one, but these are the normal earthquackes that are comming after the big one! :rolleyes:

Congratulations to all receivers!!! :)

Greetings,

Timing of receiving a geocoin angel mystery coin must be dejavue. For many months I have not dared be involved in the coin forums due to credit card self control issues. Finally decided this week to return because I missed the efamily. Then today in the mail there is a wonderful gift of the geoangel coin. In the past I have been very fortunate to send a few gift packages to some in the coin family. Sending mystery packages is a great feeling, even better then purchasing the hottest coin. Well, very nice to receive the geocoin angel today. Truely appreciate the gift, hoping the geocoin angel continues to spread joy and most importantly the gift of sharing.

THANKS!!!!

Jean, I am SO glad to see you back! You hold a very special place in my heart for your past generosity to a virtual stranger, me! :rolleyes:

I'm glad that the Angel sent you a coin, your surprise packages and coins to me were little gifts of love, and now that gift is being returned to you! You truly deserve it!

And to the Geocoin Angel, thank you for fulfilling a private little wish of mine with this gift to this generous hearted person!

*hugs*

Naomi :rolleyes:

mabey some of you know my sweet aunt was very sick.

this morning my mama called me to say that she is past away.

my tears are rolling over my face but i have one beautiful memorie whit her.

i was blest that i was choosen to recieved a GeoCaching Angel and a Mickey Diver in my mailbox.

when i was visit my aunt last sunday i had my two mystery coins whit me and show my aunt the two coins.

my aunt was so sick that she could`t move and speak anymore but she try to take my hand and look at the coins.

when she had the coins in her hand she takes my hand and there was a little smile on her face.

when i was holding her hand whit the two coins in our hands she look at me for a moment and i sit whit her for one hour.

i will always remember the moment when we feel the strength of the two coins between our hands.

Thank you GeoCaching Angel for give my this most beautiful moment of my life.

i know my aunt is a Angel now,

but i gonna see her again someday somehow.

Wow, we've just been blessed!!! Our very own set of Angel Wings has graced our home this week and it's a great feeling. :lol: Thank you so much for your generosity and we hope your grace follows us indefinitely. :huh:

lorca.nl, I'm sure your Aunt is enjoying her very own wings right now. Gestures from the heart follow you forever and I think you were very lucky to have been able to spend those moments with your Aunt. Take strength in knowing she's watching over as your guardian angel now. :huh:

I received one of these in the mail recently, and have to pop on and say Thank You! Not sure who the Geocaching Angel is or why they feel I'm deserving.. but it is Very much appreciated. It was definitely a surprise. Good to see something positive on here. Congratulations to all the recipients! And Thank you again GA! Very cool. :ph34r:

Look what I found in my mailbox yesterday :laughing:;)

Geocoin_Angel_01.jpg

What a beautiful little coin ;)

Geocoin_Angel_02.jpg

Geocoin_Angel_03.jpg

Thank you soooo much for Coin #236!!! :anibad::anibad::huh:

And congratulations to all who got this wonderful coin, too!!! ;)

Wow, I received an Angel, just like yours. but mine is #208 LOL Can't believe that someone thought of me, I LOVE the Saying and feel very blessed to have been chosen to receive this beautiful coin. I am a firm believer in "passing it forward" and try to do something unexpected for a stranger every day.

Thanks you to whom ever is doing this. YOU are truly the angel. :)

I have always wondered how someone receives a mystery coin and how the mysterious coin giver choses to whom they give their coins. I am also amazed that these coins seem to arrive to many just in time to lift their spirits after particularly trying times; which goes to show there are no accidents, but perhaps divine intervention guiding someone's hands.

Well, today I was blessed to join those of you who have received one of these beautiful Angel coins. I was truly surprised and very grateful to receive it in the mail-with no postmark and a most unusual address. It is a beautiful coin in both design and in spirit. The message on the card is very inspiring and to me. It makes me want to give more, do better, and try harder. THANK YOU Geocaching Angel for this most wonderful gift. It will be forever treasured.

I have always wondered how someone receives a mystery coin and how the mysterious coin giver choses to whom they give their coins. I am also amazed that these coins seem to arrive to many just in time to lift their spirits after particularly trying times; which goes to show there are no accidents, but perhaps divine intervention guiding someone's hands.

Well, today I was blessed to join those of you who have received one of these beautiful Angel coins. I was truly surprised and very grateful to receive it in the mail-with no postmark and a most unusual address. It is a beautiful coin in both design and in spirit. The message on the card is very inspiring and to me. It makes me want to give more, do better, and try harder. THANK YOU Geocaching Angel for this most wonderful gift. It will be forever treasured.

Mystery solved- The Angel just knows when the time is right. CONGRATULATIONS on receiving your coin.