New mystery coin? The Geocaching Angel....

crazycavelover

congrats DORKFISH whit your ANGEL WINGS

angelwings.jpg

Oh Lorca.nl ! You are such a great drawer of sch great things :laughing: . You bring JOY and smiles to ALL of us.

If you haven't received your wings yet, you definitely deserve your own set as you are also an angel :laughing:

Kind of off track but not really . . . If one is a mystery, How do you send out of country without giving yourself away? I mean, you have to claim a customs form :P

Oftentimes they send them in a batch to another person out of the country to send. I know that has happened to me a couple of times.

I've received between 4 and 15 coins from mystery coiners with a list of folks to send them to as a request...and I do it gladly :D.

Funny thing is that more often than not they are able to STILL disguise themselves on the customs forms and with smudged postmarks!!!

Go figure!

Naomi :D

I got my wings today!!!!

An envelope came in the mail that I sent to myself but darned if I can't remember sending it :D Inside was a wonderful gift - and now I know for sure that I didn't send it to me. So if I didn't send it, then who did? :D

Well, it was a wonderful coin from the Geocaching Angel. What a great way to start the week and like so many others have mentioned, I really don't know what I did to deserve it.... of course I'm still grateful that you were thinking of me and to then bless my with a surprise like this is very humbling. Thanks so much Geocaching Angel - this coin will have a very special and prominent place in my collection.

Well, this I never expected. In the mail came an envelope covered in packing tape that was addressed to me and the apparently sent by me. Someone must know I am not a great fan of packing tape so I cringed when I looked inside and found a lovely coin taped to a heartwarming message. Thankyou.

I guess I've been 'winged'!

GeoAngelNote.jpgGeocoinAngel.jpg

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Let's just start by saying, "There are no accidents!" This summer has been trying for us, not bad (mostly), just trying. My husband and I each received promotions of one sort or another, and that has interfered with vacations enough that I probably won't be able to go on the 'family' trip. My son had arm surgery Wednesday to correct a problem due to last year's fracture. Then, just the other day, I had to 'fire' (for want of a better word) somebody. That part makes me sad :D, but another (obviously well-deserved!) recipient of Angel Wings stepped in and made me smile again. :laughing: (Bless you, dear!)

Again I say, "There are no accidents!" I found my Angel Wings today, as I was sorting through my unopened geocoins and pathtags. It must have arrived during that last week of school, maybe around the 11th. It must have registered in my preoccupied mind that it was a coin because it went with all the others to be opened later, at some quieter time. (I totally missed that the return address was mine!) That quieter time finally came today while my son is lying quietly waiting for his pain meds to take effect, my other son is video gaming, and my husband is out fixing my trail bike --bless him, too!

Today must be the day I was meant to find those Special Wings. They choked me up and brought a tear to my eye, and made me grateful for all that's good in my life -- that would include these forums, the friends I have made here, and you, the Geocaching Angel!

As always, it's lovely to read all the stories from the new recipients of this lovely coin. It truly never ceases to amaze me how the mystery coin givers always seem to find "just the right time" to send their gifts to people......a little bit of magic involved there I think, and well done to all of them for brightening up folks' days!!

Ali :)

Let's just start by saying, "There are no accidents!" This summer has been trying for us, not bad (mostly), just trying. My husband and I each received promotions of one sort or another, and that has interfered with vacations enough that I probably won't be able to go on the 'family' trip. My son had arm surgery Wednesday to correct a problem due to last year's fracture. Then, just the other day, I had to 'fire' (for want of a better word) somebody. That part makes me sad :), but another (obviously well-deserved!) recipient of Angel Wings stepped in and made me smile again. :anicute: (Bless you, dear!)

Again I say, "There are no accidents!" I found my Angel Wings today, as I was sorting through my unopened geocoins and pathtags. It must have arrived during that last week of school, maybe around the 11th. It must have registered in my preoccupied mind that it was a coin because it went with all the others to be opened later, at some quieter time. (I totally missed that the return address was mine!) That quieter time finally came today while my son is lying quietly waiting for his pain meds to take effect, my other son is video gaming, and my husband is out fixing my trail bike --bless him, too!

Today must be the day I was meant to find those Special Wings. They choked me up and brought a tear to my eye, and made me grateful for all that's good in my life -- that would include these forums, the friends I have made here, and you, the Geocaching Angel!

I'm so glad to read this! Not glad that you've been having a rough time, but glad to see that a mystery coin made it to you at just the right time! I've had a mystery coin or two arrive at times like this and I know just how much better it can truly make your day!

Thanks, Geocaching Angel, for bringing smiles to folks' faces!!

REALLY love reading the stories, keep em coming!

Naomi :anicute:

:D What do angels look like :anicute:

Like the elderly person who returned the money you lost yesterday.

Like the person who told you that your eyes light up the world when you smile.

Like the person whose eyes light up whenever they see you.

Like the small child who showed you the wonder in simple things.

Like the homeless person who asked for money to buy something to eat.

Or the one who did not, but who just watched you as you walked by trying to ignore him.

Like the person who showed you that it really is all possible, if only you believe.

Like the stranger who just happened to come along, when you had lost your way.

Like the person who touched your heart, when you didn't think you had one to touch.

God's messengers come in all sizes and shapes, all ages and skin types.

Some come with freckles, some with dimples, some with wrinkles, some without.

They come disguised as friends, enemies, teachers, students, employers, employees, co-workers, and fools.

They don't take life too seriously, they travel light.

They leave no forwarding address, they ask nothing in return.

They wear sneakers with gossamer wings, they get a deal on dry cleaning.

They are hard to find when your eyes are closed.

But they are everywhere you look, when you choose to see.

author: Veronica M. Hay

A couple weeks ago I purchased a little TNT angel coin off ebay - I was in need of a little angel support. But, a friend of mine was in even more need, so I gave it to her to keep. Today a wonderful Geocaching Angel coin arrived - it is so special and means so much to me I can't express it. I will keep it with me and turn to it when times are hard, and it will bring me warmth and hope.

thank you!

A couple weeks ago I purchased a little TNT angel coin off ebay - I was in need of a little angel support. But, a friend of mine was in even more need, so I gave it to her to keep. Today a wonderful Geocaching Angel coin arrived - it is so special and means so much to me I can't express it. I will keep it with me and turn to it when times are hard, and it will bring me warmth and hope.

thank you!

That was so sweet of you to share the little TNT angel coin. You certainly deserve one the these special Geocaching Angel coins. CONGRATULATIONS.

The Geocaching Angel paid us a visit today. I put the coin in Lil Miss Avroair's collection. Thank you so much for the kind gesture. :ph34r:

c3d13c57-3ae9-4742-ac3f-883bdd3f0af5.jpg

Look at the hair on that sweetheart! :P Eat your heart out, Suri!

Ohhh, stop posting baby pictures, I'm already broody and I know another one just isn't in the works for us, lol!

She truly IS an angel!

Naomi :D

The Geocaching Angel paid us a visit today. I put the coin in Lil Miss Avroair's collection. Thank you so much for the kind gesture. :P

Oh my gosh what an absolutely beautiful child. I've adopted all 5 of my kids so if you ever get tired of her, just send her my way. CONGRATULATIONS on her coin and on your sweet baby. :ph34r:

The Geocaching Angel paid us a visit today. I put the coin in Lil Miss Avroair's collection. Thank you so much for the kind gesture. :lol:

What an ADORABLE photo!! She is just soooooooo cute!! Congrats!!

Thanks, she doesn't appreciate geocoins yet like her daddy, but she will. :D

Well, I can't stop crying! But it's a good cry in a way? About 4 or 5 hrs ago we found out that Chip's uncle in SC just passed away. He had mesopheleoma (spelling?) and Chip's parents have been down there helping take care of him for a couple of weeks now. Chip felt pretty close to this uncle since he used to come up here to visit every so often. Well, we had a good cry together and settled down some and then about an hr later Chip goes out to get the mail. He comes back with a bubble mailer and an envelope, looks at them and hands them both to me and says "it must be some of your trades?" I look at the bubble mailer and know it's the coin I ordered from Austrailia but then I look at the regular business size envelope and I start bawling again because it has sticker from the gifter on it! Chip looks at me and I said "Do you know what this is?" I said "This is a sign that everything with your uncle is ok and he is being taken care of now. I opened the envelope and sure enough it was the geocaching angel coin!!! This couldn't have come at a better time. It immediately reminded me of the rainbows I saw at both my grandfather's funerals! I also took those as a sign that everything was ok with them too. Thank you so much Geocaching Angel!!! I know God works in mysterious way and used your great deed to let us know that his uncle is at peace now and actually has comforted us in that fact. Thank you ever so much! I'll post a pic later on after we get back but now we have to go make some arrangement. Thank you.

Nora and Chip

Sorry to hear of your loss Nochipra. <hugs>

Avroair, wow look at that hair! She's beautiful. Definitely got her looks from her mama :huh:

I received my wings today :):huh::) . This was a total surprise. The girls went out to get the mail for me today but there wasn't anything in the mailbox. This was very strange as we always get some kinda mail. I took the girls to gymnastics. When we got back home, I decided to just check the mailbox again because it was rare that we didn't get mail. Sure enough, the mailman must have been running late this afternoon. In there was an envelope to me/from me with the Angel's sticker on the front!!

Thanks so much Geocaching Angel. I will truly treasure your coin. ;);):D

...Anthus

Well, I can't stop crying! But it's a good cry in a way? About 4 or 5 hrs ago we found out that Chip's uncle in SC just passed away. He had mesopheleoma (spelling?) and Chip's parents have been down there helping take care of him for a couple of weeks now. Chip felt pretty close to this uncle since he used to come up here to visit every so often. Well, we had a good cry together and settled down some and then about an hr later Chip goes out to get the mail. He comes back with a bubble mailer and an envelope, looks at them and hands them both to me and says "it must be some of your trades?" I look at the bubble mailer and know it's the coin I ordered from Austrailia but then I look at the regular business size envelope and I start bawling again because it has sticker from the gifter on it! Chip looks at me and I said "Do you know what this is?" I said "This is a sign that everything with your uncle is ok and he is being taken care of now. I opened the envelope and sure enough it was the geocaching angel coin!!! This couldn't have come at a better time. It immediately reminded me of the rainbows I saw at both my grandfather's funerals! I also took those as a sign that everything was ok with them too. Thank you so much Geocaching Angel!!! I know God works in mysterious way and used your great deed to let us know that his uncle is at peace now and actually has comforted us in that fact. Thank you ever so much! I'll post a pic later on after we get back but now we have to go make some arrangement. Thank you.

Nora and Chip

I am sorry from your lost, my condolance to you and i wish you a lot off strenght.

WWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I got a big suprise in the mail today

The Geocaching Angel thinks i am a Angel

Angel.gif

You made me cry, cry from happiness, cry because i am touched by this gift

Sometimes it seems we don't see,

Your constant thought and care.

And disregard the effort.

And the caring that you share.

Well now's the time to tell you

It's about time that you knew

How grateful that we're feeling.

For all the things you do!

There's no other way to say it.

No other way to tell.

The truth is just quite simple,

You are a geocoin Angel!

This poem and coin say me so much , i can not express this in words

;):) Thank you the Geocaching Angel for this great and special gift :huh::huh:

Bedankt

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT

Edited by Geo.Error

i don`t know what to say right now.

this morning i read all the new story`s about the ANGEL and i felt happines that the angel come for some of you at the right moment and the right time, that she bring a little light in all of your lives.

i was so happy for all of you and it make me smile again.

i never expected that 10 minutes later i was sitting on my chair and i was crying.

my tears where rolling on my face and i did`t know what i must feel.

when i was out of tears my happines come but i still don`t know what to say.

this beautiful MYSTERY that you give me GEOCACHING ANGEL will always have a special place in my heart.

so the only thing that i can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGEL for give me your BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL COIN.

I WILL TREASURE NUMBER 233 FOREVER.

geocacheangel.jpg

Edited by lorca.nl

i don`t know what to say right now.

this morning i read all the new story`s about the ANGEL and i felt happines that the angel come for some of you at the right moment and the right time, that she bring a little light in all of your lives.

i was so happy for all of you and it make me smile again.

i never expected that 10 minutes later i was sitting on my chair and i was crying.

my tears where rolling on my face and i did`t know what i must feel.

when i was out of tears my happines come but i still don`t know what to say.

this beautiful MYSTERY that you give me GEOCACHING ANGEL will always have a special place in my heart.

so the only thing that i can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGEL for give me your BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL COIN.

I WILL TREASURE NUMBER 233 FOREVER.

geocacheangel.jpg

:huh: Congrats lorca.nl. what are we happy coiners, the geocaching angel visit the netherlands :)

Thank you very much the geocaching angel for your generousity