New mystery coin? The Geocaching Angel....

crazycavelover

OMG, I do belive in angels!!

It came one to me today! Geocoin Angel #237 is now living with us in Göteborg.

Thank you so very much. Maybe I felt it was coming to me now, because this week I have sent two envelopes with surprisecoins in them just because I felt for it. So good things lead to good things :angry:

I´m so glad to get this coin and I will NOT sell it or trade it away, that I can tell you!

Thanks again you most kind Geocaching Angel!

grodan Karin

Thank you so very much. Maybe I felt it was coming to me now, because this week I have sent two envelopes with surprisecoins in them just because I felt for it. So good things lead to good things :angry:

I´m so glad to get this coin and I will NOT sell it or trade it away, that I can tell you!

grodan Karin

Oh, you're such a lucky one!!!!! A great coin!!! Congratulations!

Thank you so very much. Maybe I felt it was coming to me now, because this week I have sent two envelopes with surprisecoins in them just because I felt for it. So good things lead to good things :)

grodan Karin

Congratulations Karin. That make two angels in Sweeden. You guys must be a very special bunch indeed :angry:

Congratulations. :)

Wey hey hey! We were visited by an Angel today!

I got up very late this morning (after arriving in from London late last night) and saw an envelope that I thought was probably a pathtag trade!

Imagine my surprise and delight when I opened it to find a beautiful Geocoin Angel coin! WOW! WOW! WOW!

Thank you so so much, and only an angel would know to send it at such an appropriate time, it has been a really trying week coping with Caesars' injury, and facing the prospect his working career may be in jeopardy, so the joy this brought this morning was very welcome.

38405.gif

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for such a generous gift! :rolleyes:

:) Congrats Dorsetgal & geodog with this beautiful mysteriecoin :)

;) I'm a true believer that mysteriecoins bring luck, so i hope that the geocaching angel wil bring you some luck and hope

:) Please give Ceasar a big hug and a ferm paw from Error :)

:) You may give yourself also a big hug but i known it is a difficult time for you now ;)

I was very busy last month and did'nt get much of a chance to visit the forum. This morning, I notice a little mailer in my mailbox. It had no return address on it. Inside was a little note from The Geocaching Angel and a nice coin with a set of wings on it. B)

I thank you so much for this beautiful coin, there are still wonderful angels out there. <_< This coin will be treasured.

Congrats to all others who have received this coin.

Edited by Big JohnP