imfrog2002's 2008 Camp 'n Cache Coin!

imfrog2002

Okay, I've been holding this in for a while now, but it's finally time to announce my newest coins! The 2008 Camp 'n Cache set! The coins are trackable on Geocaching.com, with a custom icon. They will be $10 for the regular coins, and $12 for the LE Gold coins regularly (plus shipping,) but there is a GW6 special of $9 and $11. (You don't need to be at GW6. An email anytime over the next 2 days will work just the same.) The coins will need to be paid within 2 days of GW6 to qualify for that special. I understand that Paypal takes a while, and I might be slow. Don't worry, I'm not mean. :rolleyes: There are only 25 LE coins, and 225 Regulars. More will be minted, if by some miracle we have enough requests. ;) The coins are 2", and have lots of glitter. There will be 2 "proof" coins at GW6, for those that want to physically touch them. It will be a few months before the coins are made. If you are interested, either post in the thread, PM me, or e-mail me. I'll be glad to answer any questions that you have. I will also have them at the Geocoin Trading event tomorrow night. Enjoy, and keep on caching!

PHOTO LINKS: (links to Flickr. I figured it was better for the dial-up folk.)

Gold & Silver Front

Gold & Silver Back

Coin Close-up Front

Coin Close-up Back (The orange and blue are glitter.)

Also, I still have 11 of my 2007 coins still available! Those will be at GW6 for $7 per coin, or 3 for $20! Look for me!

Edited by imfrog2002