Trouble with PQ's

steel city babes

Just tested and got the PQ without a problem.

When you say crashing, did you get some sort of error? After submitting, can you select 'preview the search' and see the results?

I don't know what the deal is? this is the first time I have ever had a problem, it is showing as generating (bold print with today's date)but I am not getting an email with the zip file- which usually came within a few minutes. I use the zip file to load my pda through cachemate.

(I can't use gsak because something with vista is prohibiting me from exporting the file to cachemate..)

Thanks for the help, still not sure what the issue is but BlueDeuce was gracious enough to try a few things that didn't work ... but in the end he got me what I needed and now I am done...All of the 5 minutes I thought it would take earlier....4 hours later...NOW I am off to bed....

I sure hope when I wake in the morning my PQ are in my email.....and it is just some glitch or something..

Anyone have any ideas on why it wouldn't send email with zip file to me?

Thanks for the help, still not sure what the issue is but BlueDeuce was gracious enough to try a few things that didn't work ... but in the end he got me what I needed and now I am done...All of the 5 minutes I thought it would take earlier....4 hours later...NOW I am off to bed....

I sure hope when I wake in the morning my PQ are in my email.....and it is just some glitch or something..

Anyone have any ideas on why it wouldn't send email with zip file to me?

I received pocket queries today at both Yahoo and Gmail addresses.

The most common causes for missed pocket queries:

Throttling by the user's ISP

Changes in spam filter and/or security settings by the user or by the user's security software or ISP

User error in creating the queries (forgetting to check a day, trying to run the same query twice, etc.)

In addition, if it's an existing query that isn't being delivered, try making a copy of the query and running the copy.

Changes in spam filter and/or security settings by the user or by the user's security software or ISP

User error in creating the queries (forgetting to check a day, trying to run the same query twice, etc.)

In addition, if it's an existing query that isn't being delivered, try making a copy of the query and running the copy.

Is there a way for you to get my "5 a day" reset or do I need to wait until tomorrow to try to fix this....

Okay I not sure what throttling is

Changes in spam filter...I didn't do any changes but maybe @msn.com did?sending a help e-mail now if I can find their contact information

I did check the day, it comes up and I can view the query but no e-mail.

(I did try a few hours later to send the same query again...OPPS)

I have since tried running new query, still same results can view query but no e-mail with the zip file..

BlueDeuce tried last night with me generating it and sending it to his account I don't think it arrived....

I even did my query of my finds and it didn't generate

I am fixed....

noreply@geocaching.com [mailto:noreply@geocaching.com] was on my blocked senders list (not sure how it got there...obviously something I did) not sure why the one didn't go to my alternate address it was a yahoo account I will have to check my restrictions overthere....

Tried my 5th one in 24 hours came up today so I can cache tomorrow.... :rolleyes:

thanks keystone.....goodluck with j_c getting it up and going...

I am fixed....

noreply@geocaching.com [mailto:noreply@geocaching.com] was on my blocked senders list (not sure how it got there...obviously something I did) not sure why the one didn't go to my alternate address it was a yahoo account I will have to check my restrictions overthere....

Tried my 5th one in 24 hours came up today so I can cache tomorrow.... :rolleyes:

thanks keystone.....goodluck with j_c getting it up and going...

Well son of a gun. I looked in there and there was a blocked list that had noreply@geocaching.com

I never had this set up before. I just fixed it there, but now wonder if there is a way for me to do at least one more PQ today....