Give Total Number of Queries

Thot

Since there's a limit of 40 queries, I suggest you add the total number of queries a person has somewhere on the query listing page so s/he knows how close they are to 40.

If the total is already on the page somewhere please tell me where to look.

Since there's a limit of 40 queries, I suggest you add the total number of queries a person has somewhere on the query listing page so s/he knows how close they are to 40.

I could see where this is helpful if you're not running them on a weekly basis. If you are, then basic math skills come into play at the bottom of the PQ list.

This would be helpful for me. I have quite a few "location-based" PQs in the list, but generally only run the six "Date Placed" PQs. However, recently when I created some route PQs, I ran into the 40 PQ limit.

The generic error I received wasn't immediately helpful for figuring out what the problem was . . . :grin:

You mean like this? :grin:

Yes. Nice. And, if GC decides not to add this feature to the Query page I'll probably adopt your addin.

Edited by Thot