1 The wolf pack

2 Gipsie - sent (I hope it was received!) and received

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

6 Cheesy pigs - sent and received

7 Cheesy pigs - sent and received

8 Team Flipper

9 mousekakat - Horn Hunters should hopefully have it in about a week, it is in the mail. Nothing received.

10 grodan - sent (they got it) and received

11 fiabus - sent (she got it) NOT received and not a clue if it is sent

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers - Sent (and "my person" got it) but nothing has arrived yet, (they did get in touch tho').

29 Lorca.nl- sent and recieved

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

32 Crowesfeat30 - Sent (they got it) and received

33 Crowesfeat30 - Sent (they got it) and nothing so far.

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie - Sent (no idea if they got it yet!) and received

38 mrs usyooper- sent and received

39 the other yooper- sent....still waiting

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77 - sent and received

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109 - sent (on it´s way to Tooey) and received

48 jan and the percey boys - sent and recieved

49 jan and the percey boys - sent and recieved

50 pengofamily - sent and received

51 bison woman

52 toojin - sent and received !!

1 The wolf pack

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

9 mousekakat - Horn Hunters should hopefully have it in about a week, it is in the mail. Nothing received.

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby - sent (they got it) and received

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers - Sent (and "my person" got it) but nothing has arrived yet, (they did get in touch tho').

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

51 bison woman

1 The wolf pack

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

9 mousekakat - Horn Hunters should hopefully have it in about a week, it is in the mail. Received an incredible package from Degai last week

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby - sent (they got it) and received

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

51 bison woman

Horn Hunters mission is now both sent and received!

Thank you mousekakat for the incredible and imaginative package. Mrs Horn Hunter walked in as lil' Horn Hunter and myself opened the package and jokingly said "Oh, we are getting dead things in the mail now?". :blink:

Our 8yr old son is a rock collector so you could imagine how cool the citrine (at least that is what he says it is) and ore was to him. Very very nice coin you designed! We feel very priviledged to have such a limited edition of such a wonderful coin! Thanks again for the wonderful package!

reversemission.JPG

Horn Hunters mission is now both sent and received!

Thank you mousekakat for the incredible and imaginative package. Mrs Horn Hunter walked in as lil' Horn Hunter and myself opened the package and jokingly said "Oh, we are getting dead things in the mail now?". :D

Our 8yr old son is a rock collector so you could imagine how cool the citrine (at least that is what he says it is) and ore was to him. Very very nice coin you designed! We feel very priviledged to have such a limited edition of such a wonderful coin! Thanks again for the wonderful package!

I apologize for it taking so very long, no real excuse for it, so I won't even try, except to say that I'm really sorry!

On the plus side, had I sent it as soon as I had the other items, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to place the piece of slag that we found at an historic Swedish iron blast furnace that we found a cache at. I thought it was so neat how you could see the bits of silica that had melted into glass in it!

Just so folks know, hehe, the fur is because the area you are from was known for trapping! Felt a little silly sending it, but all I could find on your area was trapping and mining, so, thus, the contents!

That lil HH is a rock collector is just luck with the citrine crystals! I couldn't find ore originally, so bought the crystal to kind of "make do" with! I'm truly pleased as punch that he likes it!

In any case, again, my apologies for being late.

You truly live in a beautiful area and one of my all time favorite parts of the world! The lake there has held a special piece of my heart since I first discovered it almost 20 years ago! A little slice of heaven!

Naomi, Micke and the girls!

Received a package today that STILL has me in awe and has absolutely knocked my socks off...

Thank you is just NOT adequate for this one... nowhere nearly adequate enough!

Degai... you are incredible, and I am humbled!

Naomi

Naomi,

I am so glad you liked what I sent! When Bob sent your name, I panicked because I knew I wouldn't be able to find much about where you lived. I am never quite sure I am doing the right thing when I do these missions. I am always sweating bullets that I will send something that the recipient will like. I am not very good with the computer and I always have a difficult time finding things that everyone else seems to find with ease. I hope I sent a few coins that you didn't have. I couldn't find a list of any particular coins you were looking for. :)

1. E-mail sent - Yes

2. Name received - Yes

3. Mission sent - Yes

4. Mission received - Yes

I have been away for a couple of weeks and when I returned there was a box from Lorca from the Reverse Souvenir Mission. I knew it was coming, but I had to wait until I returned to get it. It was a nice welcome home surprise that was filled with many WONDERFUL goodies.

Thank you so much for everything! I did not have any of the coins you sent and I wanted both! You did a wonderful and clever diorama of things about me and Frederick, MD. Thank you for taking the time to do that. You are very creative. I am amazed that you found the actor, Shawn Hatosy, who was from Frederick, MD. . .I had no idea! Now that was creative and awesome. (How in the world did you find that fact?) Also, thank you for sending your wonderful signature item; I love it! Our family loves to play games, so the First to Find card game will be lots of fun. Last, but not least, I love the miniature delft "wooden" shoe and airplane charm. They are lovely.

You did a FANTASTIC job on this mission and I am very grateful to you for taking the time and effort to put all of these wonderful things together for me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :):):)GoodiesfromtheReverseSouvenirMissio.jpg

CoinsfromLorca.jpg

1. E-mail sent - Yes

2. Name received - Yes

3. Mission sent - Yes

4. Mission received - Yes

I have been away for a couple of weeks and when I returned there was a box from Lorca from the Reverse Souvenir Mission. I knew it was coming, but I had to wait until I returned to get it. It was a nice welcome home surprise that was filled with many WONDERFUL goodies.

Thank you so much for everything! I did not have any of the coins you sent and I wanted both! You did a wonderful and clever diorama of things about me and Frederick, MD. Thank you for taking the time to do that. You are very creative. I am amazed that you found the actor, Shawn Hatosy, who was from Frederick, MD. . .I had no idea! Now that was creative and awesome. (How in the world did you find that fact?) Also, thank you for sending your wonderful signature item; I love it! Our family loves to play games, so the First to Find card game will be lots of fun. Last, but not least, I love the miniature delft "wooden" shoe and airplane charm. They are lovely.

You did a FANTASTIC job on this mission and I am very grateful to you for taking the time and effort to put all of these wonderful things together for me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :anibad::):DGoodiesfromtheReverseSouvenirMissio.jpg

CoinsfromLorca.jpg

i`m happy that the package is in your mailbox because i was a little worry, but i`m glad you like it.

have a wonderful play time and enjoy your coins :D

Reverse Souvenir Mission ~ Uno

Email Sent:

Name Received:

Mission Sent: Yes! 6/25/08

Mission Received: Yes 6/13/08. Thank you! :D

Reverse Souvenir Mission ~ Dos

Email Sent:

Name Received:

Mission Received: :)Still no sign of Mission ~ Dos But contact has been made! :anibad: All is well.

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

1. E-mail sent - Yes 23/05/08

2. Name received - Yes 01/06/08

3. Mission sent - Yes 18/06/08 (Received by gipsie 25/06/08)

4. Mission received - not yet

But the person who "got" me has been so nice and in regular contact.....I think this has been a really difficult mission for them and I feel so sorry for them ending up with me LOL!!

Ali :P

Thought I'd better post another update just in case my person has posted my mission off ....it's only to let them know that there's no sign of it yet, (I'm worried that they might be thinking that I've forgotten to mention it/thank them on here). :laughing:

Ali

Still no sign of this one yet either :P .

Ali

Finally home after almost two months on the go, work and leisure! Great novelty having spent more than one night in my own bed!

Package was here waiting, and I have to confess to havingmy outgoing mission still here and ready to go this week, so sorry, life got in the way!

Mea Culpa!

Have emailed the recipient to explain.

Edited by Dorsetgal & GeoDog

I'm shortly going away for three weeks, maybe there will be something nice in the mail box when I get home :D

Are you home yet? and did you find something nice in the mailbox? :D

Yes and yes ! Got home to find a few padded mailers, one of which was my Reverse Mission from Solan109, thank you SO much. Included was a Pearl on a dropper, the photo really does not do it justice. Solan109 wrote that it was a Sweetwater pearl, as these can be found in the River Spey. We call them Freshwater Pearls, and although there are still freshwater Mussels in the Spey they are protected so it was particularly nice to be given this one. How on earth did you come across a postcard of Nessie??? and the little Nerd is so sweet but looks a little surprised to see Nessy also. The LAPPORTEN/SAMELAND coin I had not seen before and like it very much. Also received Solan109's wooden token, which has a Compass and Flag of Sweden on the reverse. Here is a picture of everything. Thank you again Solan109, your package was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated.

423b8fbe-c0eb-40ff-bd0d-50d7d6949d09.jpg

1. E-mail sent - Yes 23/05/08

2. Name received - Yes 01/06/08

3. Mission sent - Yes 18/06/08 (Received by gipsie 25/06/08)

4. Mission received - not yet

But the person who "got" me has been so nice and in regular contact.....I think this has been a really difficult mission for them and I feel so sorry for them ending up with me LOL!!

Ali :)

Thought I'd better post another update just in case my person has posted my mission off ....it's only to let them know that there's no sign of it yet, (I'm worried that they might be thinking that I've forgotten to mention it/thank them on here). :D

Ali

Still no sign of this one yet either :lol: .

Ali

Ditto to all of the above......... :)

Edited by Geo-Gophers

Reverse Souvenir Mission ~ Uno

Email Sent:

Name Received:

Mission Received: Yes 6/13/08. Thank you! B)

Reverse Souvenir Mission ~ Dos

Email Sent:

Name Received:

Mission Received: Yes! 08/27/08 ;)

I received a lovely package from Dorsetgal! It included Eagles, which can indeed be found nest St. Louis during the winter months & some pretty stationary with flowers on them that remind me of the Botanical Garden here. She also sent me her Poker Chip coin, a Great Britain glow bumper sticker coin, three OakBucks, an earth day pin and her PathTag! :) Thank you so much, Dorsetgal! I love everything!

coins410.jpg

All missions present & accounted for! :)

CF30

I've just come back to this Mission thread after several weeks: Just to clarify, in case our mission status needs to be ticked off -

We received our mission parcel from usyoopers (See our post #193 25th June)

Our out-going mission was received by tiggr (See their post #195 26th June)

Thanks for setting all this up - It was good fun :)

MrsB

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like 5 of us are still waiting on packages with no word from our senders-

fiabus

the other yooper

ljay

steinwalzer

geo-gophers

With 2 new missions being started have these senders names at least have been forwarded to those mission leaders? When absolutely no emails have been exchanged I can only guess that these folks have no intention of sending their end of the mission, I would hate for it to happen to someone in one of these next missions. Please don't let a few bad apples ruin all the fun for everyone else, missions are great fun!

Hi Mrs Yooper,

i am happy to report the safe arrival of a Tube last friday.

it contained a poster of Celtic football team with Jock Stein and some information on the great man.

For anyone who doesn't know, he was a soccer player and manager. He was from my home town and i remember my great grandfather talking about him when he died. Granda had worked with him in the coal mines when he was only playing part time...

i also got 3 Night hunter 2008 coins.

thanks a million.

Laura

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like 5 of us are still waiting on packages with no word from our senders-

fiabus

the other yooper

ljay

steinwalzer

geo-gophers

With 2 new missions being started have these senders names at least have been forwarded to those mission leaders? When absolutely no emails have been exchanged I can only guess that these folks have no intention of sending their end of the mission, I would hate for it to happen to someone in one of these next missions. Please don't let a few bad apples ruin all the fun for everyone else, missions are great fun!

fiabus is still waiting for his mission. Maybe the missionholder can bring some light to this.

grodan Karin

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like 5 4 of us are still waiting on packages with no word from our senders-

fiabus

the other yooper

ljay

steinwalzer

geo-gophers

fiabus

the other yooper

ljay

steinwalzer

geo-gophers

Glad to say that fiabus have received his mission. A misunderstanding happened and we never understood it was that mission.

Maybe all missionsenders should mention in the envelope or on a card or something what it is coming. I use to wright it on a postcard or a note. Sometimes many trades/missions/exchanges are incoming and not always easy to keep track of all.

But now we know and it is received in early june so it was sent out early. So this sender is absolutely not a bad apple. I don´t think other are either, mail get lost sometimes but this one got all the way, my bad for not understanding what it was.

grodan Karin

I suppose that I'd better add a reply here too, just for the record.

Mine never did arrive.... but I don't see the person as "a bad apple" at all, she did get in touch quite a few times, so it wasn't as though I was completely ignored as some of the others have been.

Life has the nerve of "getting in the way" at times, circumstances change in the blink of an eye and missions would be the last thing on folk's minds. If they happen to read this.....I just want to say that hope all is ok with the family...... that you're all safe and well.

Ali

fiabus

the other yooper

ljay

steinwalzer

geo-gophers

Glad to say that fiabus have received his mission. A misunderstanding happened and we never understood it was that mission.

Maybe all missionsenders should mention in the envelope or on a card or something what it is coming. I use to wright it on a postcard or a note. Sometimes many trades/missions/exchanges are incoming and not always easy to keep track of all.

But now we know and it is received in early june so it was sent out early. So this sender is absolutely not a bad apple. I don´t think other are either, mail get lost sometimes but this one got all the way, my bad for not understanding what it was.

grodan Karin

It was me!!

I have got another package here and will get it out ASAP.

Thanks for getting in touch with me and I am truly sorry for any misunderstandings.

Life is rough enough as it is without this.

So be looking..........................................

GEO*