MISSION: I said Shoot me if I mentioned another mission

Count us in! :P

Mrs. usyoopers

email sent- YES!! 5-26

name received- Got it 6-1...now to research...still working on this one

mission sent- In the mail this morning 6-19....hope you like it!

mission received- Got it this morning!!

Yahoo, my mission arrived! Now to see what Tschakko learned about Rudyard... A Canadian mug, very good, we live about 25 miles from the Canadian border and a book, "The Jungle Book", by Rudyard Kipling...good job! Rudyard, MI was indeed named after Rudyard Kipling! I must admit neither Tom or I have ever read the book, we look forward to doing that now! Also, 2 great coins that we didn't have... Geocachers Evolution and The Stone of Rosetta, they will be a great addition to our collection. Thanks much for the package!!

the other yooper

email sent- YES! 5-26

name received- Got it 6-1....researching

mission sent- 6-16 ..... We think we were creative, hope you like it!

mission received-....still waiting

Wow, I did not know it already arrived, but as I got home today, there was a package awaiting me. :anicute:

Thank you so much usyoopers, you did a good jo on your research, I think a better one thanI did on you....

I got some really great cars, a caching in musclecars coin, a usyoopers geotag, a cd, the cars movie, and a lock and lock stuufed with goodies :anitongue: I guess I gotta create a new cache sometime soon :laughing:

cd97007f-5269-4462-ab5e-1cfeb9149d54.jpg

My mission is sent out, safe and sound. Sorry about the quick sloppy box mailer...

I hope you enjoy it, my secret friend.

This was my irst mission and I had a lot of fun. Count me in for the next one, Bob! I learned a little to do better next time!

1. E-mail sent - Yes 23/05/08

2. Name received - Yes 01/06/08

3. Mission sent - Yes 18/06/08

4. Mission received - not yet

But the person who "got" me has been so nice and in regular contact.....I think this has been a really difficult mission for them and I feel so sorry for them ending up with me LOL!!

Ali :unsure:

We received a cool mission box in the mail today filled witha bunch of things and it was from BisonWoman. It contained this and as we explain and attach a picture to it. You did a fantastic job on your mission. We enjoyed it so much.

In the box was stuff she had gathered all up for this mission which included several items based on what she had found out that in order to get here to Mountain Wisconsin, the directions told her to turn in a town called Florence Wisconsin, she never knew there was a Florence Wisconsin as there is a Florence in Alabama where she was born and lived all of her life until October 2007. Because of the Nicolet National Forest here in Mountain Wisconsin she thought her Bison Nickel would fit well with the Nicolet National Forest and they seem to connect.

She sent a Florence AL mini tool kit because we probably could use it out geocaching some day

A florence AL pen to sign the logbook with

Cheese Dip made in Florence AL and because Wisconsin being a Cheese State

A Florence AL magnet with the city symbol of a fleur-de-lis on it because of the french connection to Jean Nicolet, the french explorer of our area in 1634

A Alabama ROLL TIDE! keychain because she read somewhere in the forumns that we like Elephants and hope to someday get a chance to be blessed with receiving "The Herd Geocoin"

A tiny A tiny ammobox, she wanted to send a full size ammo box but that would of been to expensive and costed her a fortune, we love it anyways as we already joked about it and actually plan on using it for a cache.

A Mount McKinley Seven Summits geocoin related well with the name of the town we live in called Mountain, Wisconsin.

A Explore the Shoals magazine with references to caches placed at locationed mentioned in the magazine along with a bunch of reading litature all of places in Florence Alabama.

And a geocoin that we worked out for a trade, the 1st Canine Cachers Geocoin. We love it.

We loved everything in our mission and will upload a picture later as I dont know how to post pics and my Hubby will post it later he is on his way out to a Firefighter Meeting.

Thanks so much Carlene :):huh: We loved it :huh:

A added note, we are still waitting to hear from someone else here in this mission if they received our mission, we are hoping it made it to it destination and with hopes that they liked their mission. Please post if you are that person and happen to read this. We are also waitting on one more mission to be received.

230828b2-fa33-44d9-8d21-8b02f1064198.jpg

Edited by sweetlife

1. email sent - yes,

2. name recieved - yes,

3. mission sent - finally!! in the mailbox Today :):huh:

4. mission arrived - Not Yet

To my mission person i am sorry for the delay! not sure i've met the mission on this one but hey a nice package anyway!

1. E-mail sent - Yes 23/05/08

2. Name received - Yes 01/06/08

3. Mission sent - Yes 18/06/08 (Received by gipsie 25/06/08)

4. Mission received - not yet

But the person who "got" me has been so nice and in regular contact.....I think this has been a really difficult mission for them and I feel so sorry for them ending up with me LOL!!

Ali :P

Thought I'd better post another update just in case my person has posted my mission off ....it's only to let them know that there's no sign of it yet, (I'm worried that they might be thinking that I've forgotten to mention it/thank them on here). <_<

Ali

Edited by Geo-Gophers

On Wednesday July 16th a HUGE package was delivered by Fed Ex. I wanted to post pictures, but I can't find the darned camera :rolleyes:

Frank n Beck said it was their first mission and were worried they did okay. THEY DID TERRIFICALLY !!

I love signature items so that's the first thank you for a poker chip and a wooden nickel. And the wolf carved from West Virginia coal is very cool. I think it is cool that things are being carved from coal for souvenirs and stuff.

Okay, Then... I have never ever had a Mr. Potatohead, even though I was born in Idaho and have lived at least half of my life here. He is most excellent. And Gems for the Gem State, raw emeralds WOW. And the Mystic Topaz is very cool... I had to look it up on Wikipedia, very interesting.

And they sent me their big big and little bean, nice color choices on those, well done! And a Celtic Sun coin !!! They found a coin on my seeking list. That is AWESOME. I fully well realize that I have so many coins that I am a real pain, so WELL DONE !!!

AND, for the cats, a "Mousefull" complete with catnip and another container of catnip. The cats found the catnip on the desk and tried to break into the little plastic tubular container. Then they hollered at me to come rescue them and be the catnip pusher. I filled up the cool little mouse with catnip and then sprinkled the remainder of the herb onto the cats. They had a blast !! And the toy fur mouse is almost distroyed, well certainly it is the worse for wear. Well done on the care package for the cats !! :rolleyes:

Frank n Beck did totally wonderfully on their very first mission !!!!!!!

i had horrid problems with mine but it has been in the post for nearly a week now so hopefully they will get it this week.

No sign of my mission yet, shouldn't have had to many problems with Hamilton, previous industial town, close to Glasgow and Lanark (where William Wallace was originally from). On another Mission i was fortunate enough to get souviners from Hamilton, New Zealand! (thanks Buterfly Lady)

Keeping an eye out for the postie!

Ljay xox

Reverse Souvenir Mission ~ Uno

Email Sent:

Name Received:

Mission Sent: Yes! 6/25/08

Mission Received: Yes 6/13/08. Thank you! :blink:

Reverse Souvenir Mission ~ Dos

Email Sent:

Name Received:

Mission Received: :rolleyes:Still no sign of Mission ~ Dos :sunsure: ...a little worried here... :rolleyes:

CF30

We are a bit concerned here. We have received one of our missions and see that one of our missions has been received awhile back, but our other mission we sent out still hasnt been posted that they received it. It was sent out at the same time as the other one was sent. We are also waitting to receive our other mission. Hope one of our missions didnt get lost between here and there.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

We are a bit concerned here. We have received one of our missions and see that one of our missions has been received awhile back, but our other mission we sent out still hasnt been posted that they received it. It was sent out at the same time as the other one was sent. We are also waitting to receive our other mission. Hope one of our missions didnt get lost between here and there.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

The mission I sent out hasn't been received either, but I understand packages can sit awhile in customs, so I'm trying to be patient!

Still nothing here... No mission received, and no word that the mission that I sent was received. I hope it isn't lost somewhere, I mailed it out a few weeks ago (3 weeks?). My secret person didn't post a single time here in this thread, but they send a mission that was received. I hope they got it and just forgot to post it here... :unsure:

a.) Email Sent: Check √

b.) Name Received: Check √

c.) Mission Sent: Still Waiting... :huh: ...but it is coming... :lol:

d.) Mission Received: Check √

I have been off the site for so long.

My apologies to the person who I am sending to. I had so many problems getting the item I am sending you. I have been assured that it is forthcoming. But just so you know, one of the few of you who are worried about your mission will be getting something. Sorry I can't say which one of you it is.

My apologies to the person who sent my mission as well, buy my wife had this great idea for an anniversary present. She decided to get me a display for all my coins. In order for it to be a bigger surprise, she stole all my coins out of the mailbox for the last month or so, and displayed them in the display before she gave it to me. Really nice intentions, but I was worried about those coins. Anyway, Thanks soooooo much. I loved the coins and swag you sent. Very appropriate.

Reverse Souvenir Mission ~ Uno

Email Sent:

Name Received:

Mission Received: Yes 6/13/08. Thank you! :o

Reverse Souvenir Mission ~ Dos

Email Sent:

Name Received:

Mission Received: :lol:Still no sign of Mission ~ Dos :o No word weather it will ever come either..... *SIGH* :lol:

CF30

Count us in! :D

Mrs. usyoopers

email sent- YES!! 5-26

name received- Got it 6-1...now to research...still working on this one

mission sent- In the mail this morning 6-19....hope you like it!

mission received- Got it this morning!!

Yahoo, my mission arrived! Now to see what Tschakko learned about Rudyard... A Canadian mug, very good, we live about 25 miles from the Canadian border and a book, "The Jungle Book", by Rudyard Kipling...good job! Rudyard, MI was indeed named after Rudyard Kipling! I must admit neither Tom or I have ever read the book, we look forward to doing that now! Also, 2 great coins that we didn't have... Geocachers Evolution and The Stone of Rosetta, they will be a great addition to our collection. Thanks much for the package!!

the other yooper

email sent- YES! 5-26

name received- Got it 6-1....researching

mission sent- 6-16 ..... We think we were creative, hope you like it!

mission received-....still waiting.....7-28- still waiting on this one :D

Participating - Yes

Name Received - Yes and research complete

Sent - Yes - and received

Received - Not yet - but mission person has been in touch to say it will come - guess I have to wait a bit longer, but I'm shortly going away for three weeks, maybe there will be something nice in the mail box when I get home :D It's always nice to have something to look forward to.

Participating - Yes

Name Received - Yes and research complete

Sent - Yes - and received

Received - Not yet - but mission person has been in touch to say it will come - guess I have to wait a bit longer, but I'm shortly going away for three weeks, maybe there will be something nice in the mail box when I get home :unsure: It's always nice to have something to look forward to.

It's in the mail :ph34r:

Participating - Yes

Name Received - Yes

Sent - Yes - July 31

Received -yes

Well, I have finally completed my mission. I am so sorry it is soooo late! This was by far the most difficult mission for me in terms of what to include and how to include it. I also had great difficulties finding enough information. After I got all of my information together and had almost typed everything, I lost power at my house and lost all of my information. It was a beautiful day and I had no idea that the power would go out. If that hadn't happened it would have still been late, but it would have been done a week ago. I just hope my secret mission person likes what I did and doesn't think I am a total wimp!

To Bob-Thank you for this MOST DIFFICULT and MOST CHALLENGING mission. I learned a lot and enjoyed researching the background for this. I still am not sure I got it right, but I honestly did the best I could. I just wished I could have had more time, in spite of being soooo late! :D

1. Email sent - yes

2. Name recieved - yes

3. Mission sent - At long last! It was mailed today and I must say the postage was a shocker!!!!

4. Mission arrived - Not Yet, but I have been contacted as to its where abouts (thank you) and besides, I have a lot of patience.

I saw that Naomi signed off as "Naomi the Late", I'll have to sign off as "Degai the Latest"!

1 The wolf pack

2 Gipsie

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

6 Cheesy pigs

7 Cheesy pigs

8 Team Flipper

9 mousekakat

10 grodan

11 fiabus

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

32 Crowesfeat30

33 Crowesfeat30

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

38 mrs usyooper

39 the other yooper

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109

48 jan and the percey boys - sent and recieved

49 jan and the percey boys - sent and recieved

50 pengofamily

51 bison woman

52 toojin

can you please let me know if you have not sent or recieved this mission yet so I can let people know

Thanks

Bob

1 The wolf pack

2 Gipsie

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

6 Cheesy pigs

7 Cheesy pigs

8 Team Flipper

9 mousekakat

10 grodan

11 fiabus

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

32 Crowesfeat30

33 Crowesfeat30

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

38 mrs usyooper- sent and received

39 the other yooper- sent....still waiting

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109

50 pengofamily

51 bison woman

52 toojin

can you please let me know if you have not sent or recieved this mission yet so I can let people know

Thanks

Bob

1 The wolf pack

2 Gipsie

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

6 Cheesy pigs - sent and received

7 Cheesy pigs - sent and received

8 Team Flipper

9 mousekakat

10 grodan

11 fiabus

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

32 Crowesfeat30

33 Crowesfeat30

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109

50 pengofamily

51 bison woman

52 toojin

1 The wolf pack

2 Gipsie

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

9 mousekakat - sending in the morning, packed, stamped and ready to go. Nothing received.

10 grodan

11 fiabus

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

32 Crowesfeat30

33 Crowesfeat30

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109

50 pengofamily

51 bison woman

52 toojin

1 The wolf pack

2 Gipsie

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

9 mousekakat

10 grodan

11 fiabus

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

32 Crowesfeat30

33 Crowesfeat30

34 Hollora - sent and received - Thank you very much!

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109

50 pengofamily

51 bison woman

52 toojin

1 The wolf pack

2 Gipsie

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

9 mousekakat - sending in the morning, packed, stamped and ready to go. Nothing received.

10 grodan

11 fiabus

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

32 Crowesfeat30

33 Crowesfeat30

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109

50 pengofamily - sent and received

51 bison woman

52 toojin

1 The wolf pack

2 Gipsie

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

10 grodan

11 fiabus

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

32 Crowesfeat30

33 Crowesfeat30

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109

51 bison woman

52 toojin - sent and received !!

1 The wolf pack

2 Gipsie

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

10 grodan

11 fiabus

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

32 Crowesfeat30 - Sent (they got it) and received :(

33 Crowesfeat30 - Sent (they got it) and nothing so far. :(

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109

51 bison woman

CF30

Guess I should have done it this way!

1 The wolf pack

2 Gipsie - sent (I hope it was received!) and received

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

10 grodan

11 fiabus

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

32 Crowesfeat30 - Sent (they got it) and received

33 Crowesfeat30 - Sent (they got it) and nothing so far.

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109

51 bison woman

1 The wolf pack

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

10 grodan

11 fiabus

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers - Sent (and "my person" got it) but nothing has arrived yet, (they did get in touch tho').

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109

51 bison woman

1 The wolf pack

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

10 grodan - sent (they got it) and received

11 fiabus - sent (she got it) NOT received and not a clue if it is sent

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

28 Geo-Gophers - Sent (and "my person" got it) but nothing has arrived yet, (they did get in touch tho').

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109

51 bison woman

1 The wolf pack

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

44 elle 77 - sent and received

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109 - sent (on it´s way to Tooey) and received

51 bison woman

Edited by Solan109

1 The wolf pack

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

9 mousekakat - Horn Hunters should hopefully have it in about a week, it is in the mail. Nothing received.

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

45 Horn Hunters

46 Team hvilan

47 solan 109 - sent (on it´s way to Tooey) and received

51 bison woman

1 The wolf pack

3 GeoKs

4 Ljay

5 Tooey

8 Team Flipper

9 mousekakat - Horn Hunters should hopefully have it in about a week, it is in the mail. Nothing received.

12 Nochipra

13 Whitby

14 Bluemotmot

15 Tschakko

16 The Blorenges

17 Plnauta

18 Team Van Stoffelen

19 GEO*Trailblazer 1

20 TIGGR

21 Dorsetgal & GeoDog

22 Night Hunter

23 southpawaz

24 sweetlife

25 sweetlife

26 Rozecki

27 Krazytrollz

29 Lorca.nl

30 degai

31 Team Ekitt10

34 Hollora

35 dark_onyx1982

36 SleepyRN

37 luckyduckie - Sent (no idea if they got it yet!) and received

40 Steinwälzer

41 six little spookies

42 keewee

43 keewee

45 Horn Hunters