MISSION: I said Shoot me if I mentioned another mission

1. email sent

2. name recieved - June 1

3. mission sent -

4. mission arrived -

And whoever has me may find it easier to search for Söderhamn than Stråtjära, and neither is going to be overly easy.. Hälsingland is our "state," and Gävleborg our "county," so to speak.... And your first lesson in Swedish...

Lycka till! Good luck :)

Naomi

Count us in for two missions, This shall be alot of fun for us.

Valarie aka sweetlife

1. email sent - yes, may 23

2. name recieved - yes, 5-31-08

3. mission sent - researching

4. mission arrived -

Barry aka sweetlife

1. email sent - yes, may 23

2. name recieved - yes, 5-31-08

3. mission sent - researching

4. mission arrived -

Let the fun begin, it is been awhile since we been in a mission.

Barry and Valarie

sweetlife

I have never done a "mission" and have no idea what is involved. I like the idea, however, of learning about different places. If no one minds me asking bunches of questions about what I'm supposed to be doing I would like to join in.

1. email sent - May 24th

2. name received - June 1st

3. mission sent -

4. mission arrived -

I'm excited! I think there will be no problem with my little town but you could also look for Myrtle Beach or Horry County.

Whose idea was this :D

Never knew there was such small towns in the USA!!!! :D

I keep hopig someone doesn't like their mission and I can swap it for "onedogtown" iowa!!!!

Bob

:D:):)

Yep, there's tiny little towns all over! The rest of the world isn't any easier! This one might require a little bit of creativity, maybe expanding out to a state/regional sort of thing...

Whose idea was this :D

Never knew there was such small towns in the USA!!!! :D

I keep hopig someone doesn't like their mission and I can swap it for "onedogtown" iowa!!!!

Bob

:D:):)

Yep, there's tiny little towns all over! The rest of the world isn't any easier! This one might require a little bit of creativity, maybe expanding out to a state/regional sort of thing...

If someone has some good ideas to share it would be appreciated...I'm not positive how to go about this.

Well, it is a lot of fun, but ohh so hard. What to do with the souvenir info I get? I can´t really think this one out but I´ll try for sure.

Now I´m into if I can connect us somehow. Like if there is a funpark in their town--we have one here their hockeyteam verses ours and like that.

But then again I´m not sure if that is the way to go. Hmm, lots of thinking needed here.

Thanks for google and wikipedia. :)

Back to researching again, bye.

grodan Karin

I'm just going along the lines of looking at what their place (town, state or region) is famous for now and also about the history of the area....and then trying to find things that have a link with any of the those subjects...however vague a link that may be LOL!

I also thought about trying to find a link between where we are and where mine is going........but that wasn't working for me (they are both so different).

I've got a horrible feeling that they might get their package and wonder what on earth I was thinking about lol.....all in the name good fun though. :)

Ali :)

I'm just going along the lines of looking at what their place (town, state or region) is famous for now and also about the history of the area....and then trying to find things that have a link with any of the those subjects...however vague a link that may be LOL!

*snip*

I've got a horrible feeling that they might get their package and wonder what on earth I was thinking about lol.....all in the name good fun though. :rolleyes:

Ali :D

Yes, they certainly might! I have a souviner in mind that will match more with the cacher I'm targeting than where they live. I think I may just go with that.

The funniest part about this is that it will show 2 things: 1) what perception the rest of the world has of our individual little corners, and 2) what sort of swag we can get in our place, that represents another!

A note for about where we live, we know we are from Wisconsin, and The Packers Arent far from us, but doesnt mean we LOVE EM Packers, LOL. So please no packer stuff. That goes for both of our missions please. Lots of other things Wisconsin is known for. Beer, Cheese, Chocolate, lol, okay you do the rest of the research now. LOL Have fun whoever got us as a mission.

Barry and Valarie

AKA sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

I'm in for 2! :rolleyes:

Reverse Souvenir Mission ~ Uno

Email Sent:

Name Received:

Mission Sent: Research commencing (how much time do we have... :D )

Mission Received:

Reverse Souvenir Mission ~ Dos

Email Sent:

Name Received:

Mission Sent: Research commencing (how much time do we have... :) )

Mission Received:

CF30

Email sent

Name received June 1st

Mission sent -

Mission received -

Oh.. Dorset Girl you would have been soooo easy for us, as we Flippers are attending the Great Dorset Steam Fair in August!!!

but.. we have to put on a real big thinking cap to solve our mission.

Good luck every one :rolleyes:

Reverse Souvenir Mission 1:

1. email sent - Yes

2. name received - Yes, researching...

3. mission sent -

4. mission arrived -

Reverse Souvenir Mission 2:

1. email sent - Yes

2. name received - Yes, researching...

3. mission sent -

4. mission arrived -

1. email sent - June 1

2. name recieved - June 1

3. mission sent -

4. mission arrived -

Whom ever has me it is easier to search for Montreal rather than Pinourt. :grin:

Still researching. Will need about a week before I get this mission into the mail. Have a couple of ideas but still trying to find more. This is a lot harder than it seems. :grin: