Vote for a New Garmin GPS Icon

For the last four weeks Garmin has been conducting a contest where individuals can draw a vehicle and enter it for a chance to have their vehicle idea made into a Garmin Garage Vehicle for the Nüvi series and other Garmin GPS devices. I made it into the the top five finalist during week two but now I need your help to vote for me, help me beat the commercial artist, and allow my entry to be the first airplane (and a classic warbird at that!) ever to become a Garmin Garage Vehicle! After the contest is over you can then download this vehicle (along with alot of others) for free and put it on you Garmin GPS. Help the Mustang win!!

garmin-wrench-n-win-contest.jpg

I am in the third line from the top (”Wingman” by Drew P. of Orlando, FL). It is one vote per computer so if you have two or more computers you can vote with each one.

Click this link to vote: Garmin | Garage

For copy and paste: www8.garmin.com/vehicles/mechanic/vote.html

You can also go to my website ParrishCo.com for more information on what this all is.

Thank you SO much (in advance) for your help!!

I voted, but you're still tied with the pizza...

I am now two percent behind the pizza! thats about 100 or so votes - please make sure to vote and email your friends and family or post this on other forums you belong to. In fact you can go to ParrishCo.com and copy and paste the text between the lines to post in other forums. Thanks guys!

Edited by parrishco

Update - Fri 23rd, 8:00 am: I woke up this morning expecting to see my lead continue as we thoroughly crushed Jamster yesterday but then I see Snacktime (who has like 7% yesterday and maybe 10% last night) now has 18%. My campaigning yesterday was successful (I got about 250 votes) but apparently I can't stop now. The hardest part is that there is still 5 more days to go! Time to convince other people to get more involved in recruiting! But I must say at least I could lose to the pizza. That hamster was just hideous - almost as bad as the balloon...

I like the Land Rover because it makes more sense to me. Are you a geocacher?

I have dabbled in it and have gone to a few caches around my house - but I keep meaning to goto a large cache thats in forest about 30 min away. I have a Garmin nuvi 350 and an Edge 205 so both arent exactly suited to geocaching but the nuvi does pretty good. But thats how I know about Groundspeak... from geocaching.com

Update - Sun 25rd, 8:00 am: Snacktime (the pizza is still in the lead. But barely. We are both tied at 16% (thats around 1050 votes!!) although he is still the official first place with at least one or more votes than me. With the voting ending Wednesday it is definitely the home stretch now. Please vote if you haven't yet and make sure to tell others you know to do the same because I need to make sure I gain the lead going into Wednesday so we can make a final big push on the last day of voting (like I would assume everyone else will too). Thank you so much to all 1000 of you who voted so far that is just freaking amazing. Keep it up!!

Update - Sun 25rd, 8:00 am: Snacktime (the pizza is still in the lead. But barely. We are both tied at 16% (thats around 1050 votes!!) although he is still the official first place with at least one or more votes than me. With the voting ending Wednesday it is definitely the home stretch now. Please vote if you haven't yet and make sure to tell others you know to do the same because I need to make sure I gain the lead going into Wednesday so we can make a final big push on the last day of voting (like I would assume everyone else will too). Thank you so much to all 1000 of you who voted so far that is just freaking amazing. Keep it up!!

PCT 1300

There ya go, one more for the pursuit! Now in the second round, may I suggest an '88 Fiero GT?

The only USA built mid-engine, and only USA five star crash rated without an airbag.

Don't believe the ignorant fire talkers, there were many cars worse than the single year,'84s

that "flamed on" from operator neglect, and bad push-rods.

Norm

PCT 1300

There ya go, one more for the pursuit! Now in the second round, may I suggest an '88 Fiero GT?

The only USA built mid-engine, and only USA five star crash rated without an airbag.

Don't believe the ignorant fire talkers, there were many cars worse than the single year,'84s

that "flamed on" from operator neglect, and bad push-rods.

Norm

'88 Fiero GT it is then!

I tried to vote for you, but I think I accidentally voted for Pat Buchanan.

Update - Tue 27rd, 8:30 am: Bad news - I am 2% (146 votes) down!! As expected Sancktime (the pizza) made a big push yesterday toward the end of voting. Today and tomorrow are the last days to vote and I will have to get more than 200 votes to win this! This is when I need you guys the most! I need everyone who can to help vote and send as many people to vote as you can. Based on the past few days I know we can pull this into first but I NEED your help. I have over twice as many views as votes so those that haven't - please take the literal 2 second to vote to take this thing strongly into the lead!!

You can vote here: Vote for a Victory!

I tried to vote for you, but I think I accidentally voted for Pat Buchanan.

Update - Tue 27rd, 8:30 am: Bad news - I am 2% (146 votes) down!! As expected Sancktime (the pizza) made a big push yesterday toward the end of voting. Today and tomorrow are the last days to vote and I will have to get more than 200 votes to win this! This is when I need you guys the most! I need everyone who can to help vote and send as many people to vote as you can. Based on the past few days I know we can pull this into first but I NEED your help. I have over twice as many views as votes so those that haven't - please take the literal 2 second to vote to take this thing strongly into the lead!!

You can vote here: Vote for a Victory!

Tell the guys @ Pennocks your next venture will be a FIERO see what happens :^)

Norm

Hello, I am Whoever...

United States of America are organizing a contest where individuals can have a chance to be President.

Even if you don't like my views or my program, I am just asking you to vote for me because I will be very pleased to become a President.

Your benefit? Hrrr... well...

Help Whoever win!!

I am joking, but am always amazed by this type of "call for support"...

I would have preferred "If you like my icon, please vote for it"

Edited by TransFXB