Twin Peaks TV Show Themed Caches

Ranger Boy

I will be visiting Washington this June and am interested in caches that have to do with the old television show Twin Peaks. This would include both TP themed caches and caches located in areas the show was filmed.

Thanks for any assistance, I would appreciate it.

I will be visiting Washington this June and am interested in caches that have to do with the old television show Twin Peaks. This would include both TP themed caches and caches located in areas the show was filmed.

Thanks for any assistance, I would appreciate it.

I don't know about any TP theamed caches but Tweeds is in North Bend and there are pleanty of caches around there.. Not sure about other filming locations.

I don't know about any TP theamed caches but Tweeds is in North Bend and there are pleanty of caches around there.. Not sure about other filming locations.

Wasn't a lot of it filmed in Roslyn?

I think that was Northern Exposure.

There was a cache by the Brownies that was named Northern Exposure, but it's been archived due to the owners lack of time caching related activites.

Preston Mill II The building (now a granite shop) just to the north of the mill was used for external shots of Big Ed's Gas Barn, and you can briefly see the mill and its unique sign in the pilot or one of the early episodes. A house to the north of the granite shop was the Hurley residence.

Snoqualmie Point View Park: I believe this was the site of the videotaped picnic.

Cache at Snoqualmie Falls: The Great Northern and of course, the falls.

If Fish Could Walk: Across and just up the road from the building used for external shots of the Roadhouse - now in a terrible state of disrepair, unfortunately. (Just to the east of that building is the Bookhouse.)

Seekers History Log: The big log in the credits.

Have fun!

A bit of filming was done at the seedy Mt Si Motel which is east of North Bend City Center at North Bend Way and Mt Si Road. Two close by caches are Egg U On & Bored are nearby. These two will be archived most likely in July when the new bridge opens and the roadway changes.

One additional bit to help is the North Bend Zip Code is 98045, which should setup a nice number of Caches for you review for your Caching pleasure.

So have fun and welcome to the Great Northwest and of course a STOP at Tweedy's is a must.

MtnMutt

Correct.

Twin Peaks = North Bend

Northern Exposure = Roslyn

Thanks to everyone who replied with suggestions! I had a great time in Washington and found several of the Twin Peaks themed caches. I also had cherry pie and a "Dam fine cup of coffee" at Twede's in North Bend.

The trip wouldn't have been complete without a drive down to Portland to find the plauque marking the spot of the first Geocache hide. That was cool! Thanks again for the helpful suggestions.