How do you delete bookmark lists?

NinjaG33k

I was just wondering how do I delete a bookmark list?. I know how to delete individual bookmarks but just not the list once I've completed finding all the caches on my bookmark list. I just don't see an option to do that. :laughing:

Once you clear all the caches/bookmarks out of it, you should be able to "Archive" it from the edit page.

Edit: Oops... StarBrand is a little faster on the keyboard than I am, today.

Edited by russellvt

Which brings us to the next question.

I have five extensive bookmark lists to delete right now, one with 260 caches most with about 50. It appears that I have to check every cache in the bookmark list individually before the "buld delete" feature will work.

Is that right? Or is there a "check all" box that I am just not seeing?

Which brings us to the next question.

I have five extensive bookmark lists to delete right now, one with 260 caches most with about 50. It appears that I have to check every cache in the bookmark list individually before the "buld delete" feature will work.

Is that right? Or is there a "check all" box that I am just not seeing?

Click the checkmark above the boxes. That should select all the bookmarked caches. (The caveat is, cuz I haven't done this myself yet, is it might select only those on the active page. That is, you might have to do this per page of bookmarked caches.) You can then click the bulk delete button.

Once the bookmark is clear of caches, edit your bookmark, and you can now archive it.

Edited by TotemLake

Click the checkmark above the boxes. That should select all the bookmarked caches. (The caveat is, cuz I haven't done this myself yet, is it might select only those on the active page. That is, you might have to do this per page of bookmarked caches.) You can then click the bulk delete button.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Funny I hadn't ever put my cursor on top of that check mark before or I would have found this feature.

Each page does have to be done individually but I didn't mind, even on the 261 cache (Annual Spring Desert Trip) bookmark.

Thanks TL for the tip.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Funny I hadn't ever put my cursor on top of that check mark before or I would have found this feature.

Each page does have to be done individually but I didn't mind, even on the 261 cache (Annual Spring Desert Trip) bookmark.

Thanks TL for the tip.

The credit is not mine. :) But I'll take ownership of it once I've provided it three times. ;)

Edited by TotemLake