Allegany State Park Geobash 2008 Event Coins

ATMouse

We had a wonderful time at our event! Many thanks to the donors and sponors of ours! We could not have done this without you. Everyone seemed to be smiling all the time.

But we did have a limited number of left over coins we would like to sell.

ASPGB086N-01132-FRONT1.jpgASPGB086N-01132-BACK1.jpg

Glowinthedarkfeaturescoin2.jpg

This is a 1.75 coin, 3mm thick, 10 colors, including translucent green for the ferns, in hard enamel with glow in the dark features. It is trackable on GC.com, it has no icon. 300 coins were made.

The front is a saw-whet owl on a log, surrounded by hay scented ferns and wildflowers native and abundant in Allegany State Park. The back side is Thunder Rocks, a geological formation in the park which was not far from our event site.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at aspgbstore@live.com.

For any of you who might want to purchase a coin, please FIRST confirm your purchase with our store email address: aspgbstore@live.com. A confirmation of the number of coins you want will be sent back to you within 24 hrs (and probably more quickly than that.)

Once it is confirmed, send a check or money order made out to B. Brown with your name, and your mailing address & number of coins you wish to purchase. The cost is $10.00/coin, $2.00 shipping for the first coin and $.50 for each additional coin. The address is ASPGB Committee, PO Box 33, Belmont, NY 14813.

If you wish to use PayPal, please tell us that in your email. You will be charged an extra $.50 for the transaction fee. We will process your purchase following the confirmation of your order.

So if you order three coins:

3 X $10.00 = $30.00 + $3.00 for s & h = $33.00. If you add PayPal fees, it will be $33.50. The orders will be shipped promptly; we have the coins in hand.

All of the proceeds go to next year's event.

We will post here again when the coins sell out.

Thank you!

Edited by ATMouse

Everyone who expressed interest via email should have gotten a response. This has been made much harder by my internet service at home going down.

If you have NOT gotten a response, try contacting me through the site here.

It will take a bit for me to respond, but I will!

The coins will be shipped as promptly as I am informed that a PayPal payment has been made or upon receipt of your check or money order.

Please indicate if this is an international order so we can adjust the shippping charge for you in our email confirming your order.

We had a wonderful time at our event! Many thanks to the donors and sponors of ours! We could not have done this without you. Everyone seemed to be smiling all the time.

But we did have a limited number of left over coins we would like to sell.

ASPGB086N-01132-FRONT1.jpgASPGB086N-01132-BACK1.jpg

Glowinthedarkfeaturescoin2.jpg

This is a 1.75 coin, 3mm thick, 10 colors, including translucent green for the ferns, in hard enamel with glow in the dark features. It is trackable on GC.com, it has no icon. 300 coins were made.

The front is a saw-whet owl on a log, surrounded by hay scented ferns and wildflowers native and abundant in Allegany State Park. The back side is Thunder Rocks, a geological formation in the park which was not far from our event site.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at aspgbstore@live.com.I love this coin. ARe there any left to buy? dufzor

For any of you who might want to purchase a coin, please FIRST confirm your purchase with our store email address: aspgbstore@live.com. A confirmation of the number of coins you want will be sent back to you within 24 hrs (and probably more quickly than that.)

Once it is confirmed, send a check or money order made out to B. Brown with your name, and your mailing address & number of coins you wish to purchase. The cost is $10.00/coin, $2.00 shipping for the first coin and $.50 for each additional coin. The address is ASPGB Committee, PO Box 33, Belmont, NY 14813.

If you wish to use PayPal, please tell us that in your email. You will be charged an extra $.50 for the transaction fee. We will process your purchase following the confirmation of your order.

So if you order three coins:

3 X $10.00 = $30.00 + $3.00 for s & h = $33.00. If you add PayPal fees, it will be $33.50. The orders will be shipped promptly; we have the coins in hand.

All of the proceeds go to next year's event.

We will post here again when the coins sell out.

Thank you!