Theotokos Crown Personal Geocoin

Theotokos

WOW, JOHN!!! What a fantastic design and how beautiful your personal coin turned out. Good for you.

Like I said before, I am amazed how you have taken the Geocoin World by storm!!! It seems like yesterday you were wondering what geocoins were and now look at you. . .hanging out with all the expert coiners! :)

CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done!

It's so beautiful! Well done on such a meaningful and gorgeous coin....(I'm now wishing you'd minted a few more of the shiny gold :) )

This is a wonderfully done and beautiful( in every meaning) coin. I can promise that the "special person" will cherish the Shiney Gold, it will be with him when he wakes up.

John, if you get around to doing the shiney copper ones, his other half would like to place a first reserve. :)

I will gladly be happy with the order for the Antique copper one till then. Thanks again for a great coin.

Great looking coin! I don't purchase as much anymore due to budget restrictions, but had to get a couple of these....just beautiful. Copper was already sold out :) but got the antique silver and antique gold.

Thanks!

Edited by mrjiffy

We are very happy to announce our very first personal geocoin.

It's been a long time coming but we are excited to finally have them from the mint. The coin is 1.75" with 3D feature and cutouts and is a reflection of us as a caching family. I tried to keep the message subtle yet meaningful and I hope we've succeeded.

I only have (poor) sample pictures (which really don't do the coins justice) of the Shiny Gold and Antique Silver version. We also have them in Antique Copper and an Anitque Gold. The Shiny gold is a single coin which was made as a special gift for someone.

front.gif

back.gif

The coin will also have a unique icon. icon32x32.gif

I would like to make some of these available for sale and Tom at CH Quality Coins has been kind enough to allow us to use his site for the sale and shipping of these coins. This is going to make it much more convenient for us and those that may wish to purchase. The coins will be priced under $10 but not sure of the exact prices yet.

If you are interested, please keep an eye on this thread and hopefully sometime tomorrow Tom will have some sales links posted and hopefully some better pictures for you. We really hope you like these coins as much as we do. Thanks for looking.

Edit...changed the photos as the first were just too bad

WOW...simply WOW! This is one amazing looking coin!! GREAT job on this one my friends!!!

Cannot afford at this time, so will have to look for a trade some time in the future, but WOW!!! Very nice indeed!!

I want to thank everyone for the kind comments about the coin. I see that I should have maybe made more. It looks like the half that are for sale may sell out plus the gifts I have sent will leave me with a limited amount of traders :) Not to worry though, I did set some aside for trading and once things settle down a bit I will start looking into that.

I also want to give a special thanks to Chris (Fox-and-Hound), Steph (Tsun) and Joni (MustangJoni) for their great advice and encouragement.

I bought the 2 finishes that were left. I've never been a fan of tatoo's but, which side should I put on my right arm and which for the left?

Hehehe, same with me, I'm no fan, either, and for the past 9 years have been trying to talk Micke out of them, until I saw this coin and decided that if he absolutely MUST have one, that I could tolerate this one!

It's just a great, special design, isn't it, Wavejim!

Naomi :unsure:

Ok a dumb mistake from a coin rookie. I ordered the AC versionfor my son to help get his new collection started, got my order confirmation, then came back to the post to announce my first coin purchase, only to read they had sold out of this version before I placed my order. How will the minter take care of this, I emailed them and said if they had the As version I would gladly take one of those. But I have yet to here from them.

This is an absolutely wonderful coin.

Ok a dumb mistake from a coin rookie. I ordered the AC versionfor my son to help get his new collection started, got my order confirmation, then came back to the post to announce my first coin purchase, only to read they had sold out of this version before I placed my order. How will the minter take care of this, I emailed them and said if they had the As version I would gladly take one of those. But I have yet to here from them.

I think you'll be alright. The system won't let you purchase when they are marked as sold out. They aren't really sold out anyway it's just that we only put so many up for sale of each metal so if something went wrong we can still cover it. Let me know how it turns out.

No need to worry about this. As John stated our policy is to hold back some coins to ensure that all of our orders are fulfilled. You will be receiving the Antique Copper you ordered. Our inventory system works quite well but I am a little cautious to make sure our customers are satisfied and that we will not have to mint more to fulfill orders. That was an issue for some coin versions in the past with other vendors.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey NFS:

You know what I think happened it that when you placed the order for the AC version that you got one of the very last ones (or the last one) that was showing up in the online inventory. By the time you went back to re-check the stock, they were all gone. Most likely, you're all set.

Mickey and I just recieved our AC coin man it looks better in person than in the pics this is an absolute fantastic coin.

Glad you like them and I can't wait to get my coins in hand. Shipping to Canada is so slow!!!

By the way, there are still a few more of the AG and AS listed. Pretty soon I will get the remaining coins shipped off to me.