Coincidence!

I had quite an eventful weekend as far as geocaching goes. 2 finds on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.

Placed my first Cache on Saturday and got my first FTF on Sunday.

Whats the coincidence I hear you ask.....

Well.....My FTF was a cache by PYTG called 'The Littlest Oswald' (GC1CB39). And while I was there finding it, PYTG was at the cache I placed on Saturday, Eric's Seat (GC1CB33) and was FTF mine.

Don't see that happening again for a while :laughing:

Well that's a coincidence! I was going to post a thread called coincidence too! Our good friends The Hancock Clan who are now living in Australia texted me last week to say that they were heading to an area I recommended to them from when I visited there several years ago. They had one of my top ten caches on their hit list and would be going to get the cache (Tunnel of Doom) at some point over the weekend.

I was on my way to Gatwick to drop off my Dad who was off on holiday, and while I was waiting for him to come out of the services, I decided to text Martin offering him a long distance intercontinental phone a friend opportunity should he need it if he couldn't find the cache. The time was 5:30am so it might have surprised him a bit that I was up at stupid o'clock. What did happen though surprised us both, as at the exact moment that my text message got to him he had just found the cache and was signing the log :laughing:

Now what would be the icing on the cake of coincidences would be if he was replying to this post at the exact same time as I am, saying the same story! hehe.

I had quite an eventful weekend as far as geocaching goes. 2 finds on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.

Placed my first Cache on Saturday and got my first FTF on Sunday.

Whats the coincidence I hear you ask.....

Well.....My FTF was a cache by PYTG called 'The Littlest Oswald' (GC1CB39). And while I was there finding it, PYTG was at the cache I placed on Saturday, Eric's Seat (GC1CB33) and was FTF mine.

Don't see that happening again for a while :D

Well... what a coincidence...

When I set my one of 1st caches back in 2005, we set it late at night, and then went out caching 1st thing in the morning. At the same time we were getting an FTF on a cache owned by phoenix, Phoenix was FTFing our cache!

Well... what a coincidence...

When I set my one of 1st caches back in 2005, we set it late at night, and then went out caching 1st thing in the morning. At the same time we were getting an FTF on a cache owned by phoenix, Phoenix was FTFing our cache!

Its not just me then :unsure:

Thanks for the reply......Tackety Bits