Magellan Triton 1500

Can anyone tell me if I can mark Geocaches as found with the Triton 1500?

No, you can't.

Workaround.... Once you find your cache, press the many buttons you need to and get back to the geocaching screen from the compass screen, then go the geocache you just found and change the icon... the red flag is the best one.... Yes, it's a whole lot of steps just to label it but there is no workaround to this.

No, you can't.

Workaround.... Once you find your cache, press the many buttons you need to and get back to the geocaching screen from the compass screen, then go the geocache you just found and change the icon... the red flag is the best one.... Yes, it's a whole lot of steps just to label it but there is no workaround to this.

Guess the other option is to voice record them as found. Now if I can just figure that feature out! :D

On my Explorist 400, once I found a cache, I could mark as found, then review the found list for my logging.

Please help.

I have had my 1500 for about a month but have not seem any way that you can do this.. wish I could help. I'm having second thoughts about this unit. It is my first GPS.