Problem with Werigo player

Indy4x4

Hello!

I have a PDA Acer N50 Premium, with O.S. Windows Mobile 2003 second edition and 128mb of ram, 64 mb of rom and with net framework installed. Processor Intel PXA272 520 MHz, and the resolution is 240x320.

I install werigo as it explains in the page and appear the icons in the PDA. When trying to run the program this does not work. No error message , symply dont run. What am I doing wrong? Sorry, my english is dreadful.

Thank's

Hello!

I have a PDA Acer N50 Premium, with O.S. Windows Mobile 2003 second edition and 128mb of ram, 64 mb of rom and with net framework installed. Processor Intel PXA272 520 MHz, and the resolution is 240x320.

I install werigo as it explains in the page and appear the icons in the PDA. When trying to run the program this does not work. No error message , symply dont run. What am I doing wrong? Sorry, my english is dreadful.

Thank's

Also I have the same problem with a Ipaq HX2410. Someone can help me?

Hello!

Thank's

Also I have the same problem with a Ipaq HX2410. Someone can help me?

Me too, same problem with a Asus A620.