The Spirit Quest comes to North Dakota.

Totem Clan

For any of you familiar with the Indiana Spirit Quest caches, North Dakota has now joined the Quest.

For those that are not familiar with them, here is some info.

The North Dakota Spirit Quest series of geocaches will take you to a number of historic sites and cemeteries built by North Dakota Pioneers. This series is an offshoot of the Indiana Spirit Quest, founded by SixDogTeam. In four years, the Spirit Quests have grown to over six hundred fifty caches hidden in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, North Dakota and Ontario and the hiders have grown to over forty cacher teams. Thousands of cacher teams had logged over 50,000 finds on the series.

Here are the links to the caches.

North Dakota Spirit Quest #1 - No Lake Here

North Dakota Spirit Quest #2 - From There to Here.

North Dakota Spirit Quest #3 - Prairie Sailors

These sound like great caches! Thanks Totem Clan. I will have to take a long weekend trip to Grand Forks area sometime to find all the fun ones that are hidden there!

Honeybee77

There will be more to come also.

If you make it up for the "Summer Cachin' 2008" event you grab the all then. (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)

Also you will have to jump on board and hide some down in your part of the state. :grin::grin:

I could probably manage hiding a Spirit Quest cache somewhere around my neck of the woods. I'm still kinda new to Jamestown, but someone told me about a good place for a cache recently and I think it might just fit the bill. I'll be in touch with the contact.

I am going to try to attend the ND Capital Cachers event on June 21 and hopefully make it to the Red River Valley in August if that's still a go. :o