Cachemate to Memory Map

I have recently got a Mio P560 and have installed Cachemate and Memory Map. I can easily click on the Map and open up the cache page in Cachemate but the question I have is.... can go the other way as well? i.e. select a cache in cachemate then easily open up the map at the right point. Is this achievable, if so, how do I do it?

Yes you can.... Sorry Mr. Rutson, Sir

I have an icon on the tool bar that probably runs a small macro. Select the cache you want, hit the icon and MM opens up to display the cache location.

Unfortunately, I'm at work and don't have access to MM here so I can't be any more specific but I dare say someone will be along shortly to elaborate :laughing:

EDIT.... Whoops.... should have read the OP properly..... That's on a PC, not a MIO.... sorry :laughing:

Edited by Pharisee

Yes you can.... Sorry Mr. Rutson, Sir

I have an icon on the tool bar that probably runs a small macro. Select the cache you want, hit the icon and MM opens up to display the cache location.

Unfortunately, I'm at work and don't have access to MM here so I can't be any more specific but I dare say someone will be along shortly to elaborate :laughing:

EDIT.... Whoops.... should have read the OP properly..... That's on a PC, not a MIO.... sorry :laughing:

Err... yeah, I know about the GSAK-> MM macro. I wrote it ;-)

Now what would be REALLY useful would be the ability to click on MemoryMap and send an instruction to Tomtom to go there! :laughing:

(Yes, yes, I know I can export POIs from gsak but this is of limited use when most parking locations are called 'parking' :laughing: )