Slow News Day in New Jersey

Harry Dolphin

Wow, John. I haven't seen the paper, but I read it yesterday on-line. Turns out your sister works with my wife (small world). So your sister told my wife about the article, my wife called me, then I read it. It is also important that Briansnat and Lakelady are mentioned as well. Did I miss anyone?

Great article John! Would you believe that some people have mistaken that picture for me??? I don't think there's any resemblance but it's all in the eye of the beholder. I wrote Kelly a note yesterday to thank her for the POSITIVE news about geocaching. I was hoping that she would have emphacized the "family" aspect of it a little more because as you and I both know, this "sport" is enjoyed but kids from 3 to 80! Thanks for getting geocaching in the news.

It is always nice to see your hobby portrayed well. And to move from the fringe to mainstream.

And as Harry Dolphin says:With all the corruption trials, the budget crisis, and the McGreevey divorce hogging the front page, I was surprised to see a familiar face on the front page of this morning's The Star-Ledger. "

and with all the discussiont of "High Tech Treasure Hunt" There will be no shortage of new folks looking into the hobby, because the politicos must have stashed the loot somewhere. :laughing: Look how Dina is searching.

A friendly person is writing a New Blog dealing with caching in a location that is one of my favorite places if anyone is interested. The more clicks she gets the closer she comes to being a Geo-Millionaire, and as her agent ....well :laughing:

http://www.capecodtoday.com/blogs/index.php/trailhound

And Check out the NY Times.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...;pagewanted=all

Edited by Packanack