DuBois, PA

Sparticus06

I'm originally from Punxsy (my wife is from St. Marys)... I know that PeachyPA is a pretty active cacher, or at least has been (she's from Big Run). The PAWingers are from Kersey, and are nice folks, too. Maybe you could go hide a few more in Punxsy -- there's a town that's seriously lacking in caches!

I'm originally from Punxsy (my wife is from St. Marys)... I know that PeachyPA is a pretty active cacher, or at least has been (she's from Big Run). The PAWingers are from Kersey, and are nice folks, too. Maybe you could go hide a few more in Punxsy -- there's a town that's seriously lacking in caches!

didn't know you were on the forums

I am not from Big Run. I was born in Punxy, moved to Buffalo, and returned to Punxy many years ago; in fact, I live in the "downtown" area of Punxy. There is a caching couple or two from Big Run, but I'm not them. Now that that is out of the way, I think the Punxy/DuBois area needs a summer gathering, maybe at Gobblers Knob! I'll help. :laughing:

And I'd go caching with you, Spartacus!

Edited by PeachyPA

next time the butler crew is headed toward dubois will give you a yell. I'm sure we'll be in the area at some point in time.

Sure, come on over. Just gimme a day or 2 notice. Even if it is to find caches I have already found, I can atleast lie to ya and tell you that you are going in the right direction....lol

I am not from Big Run. I was born in Punxy, moved to Buffalo, and returned to Punxy many years ago; in fact, I live in the "downtown" area of Punxy. There is a caching couple or two from Big Run, but I'm not them. Now that that is out of the way, I think the Punxy/DuBois area needs a summer gathering, maybe at Gobblers Knob! I'll help. :unsure:

And I'd go caching with you, Spartacus!

Just as long as it is not snowing, like the day before the event....lol. It was till fun though huh?

Sure, come on over. Just gimme a day or 2 notice. Even if it is to find caches I have already found, I can atleast lie to ya and tell you that you are going in the right direction....lol

I'm sure we'll be back up your way at some point. Several of us came up to Punxy for groundhog day this year and had a blast roaming around the shadow trail all night.

Well, you always have me and drneal from St. Marys to go caching with you. I know you have found alot in St. Marys and we have seen each other alot at events lately. Just e-mail me if you feel like caching <_<

Same goes for you guys. Just shoot me an email. I can be ready at the drop of a hat...most of the time

Well, you always have me and drneal from St. Marys to go caching with you. I know you have found alot in St. Marys and we have seen each other alot at events lately. Just e-mail me if you feel like caching :grin:

Same goes for you guys. Just shoot me an email. I can be ready at the drop of a hat...most of the time

Nice to know :grin: Even if I go somewhere else in PA.

George1 here. Exit 133 off I-80

I'm leading a hike to Dobby's Home on June 14th. It's near Driftwood. One of the great Caches in PA. If you haven't been there you are welcome to join us. I've led Caching groups in to this Cache the past two winters. Cold but still a lot of fun with some great people. There are plenty of other good Caches in the area too.

Well howdy. I just spent all day Saturday (7-5-08) in Falls Creek getting some caching done and riding the mountain bike.

:(, My husband and I went geocaching Saturday as well, but we went up north a little ways. We visited Logan Falls.

Muck and I were just talking about that Cache. If he gets moving we both might hit a milestone there. Looks like a great place.

Oh I may not be the religious type, but scripture rocks was just amazing. I spent a few hours out there just tryin to find all the script, wishing I had some big paper and some charcoal to take a rubbing of some of them.

If you ever get the chance, wait till about the time the leaves start to change then go get the Quarry Vista cache. If you dont mind heights, it is an awesome cache. I hate high places, but I did not let that stop me and I am glad. What a view from up there.

If I get a chance I will post my most favorite cache to date....just need to find the pics first

Wow I know I am bringing an old thread back to life, But I am from Punxsy We got started on caching last year. when i bought a gps for my truck. I have hid " Punxsy's Big can O Fun " and was amazed the people who actually went to look for my cache. I have been saving up trinkets for future caches but the weather stinks and now that it is breaking a bit i have stopped off on the way from the office. to look for a few easy ones in and around Cloe. My girl has these nice containers from work that she is going to get me. So I plan on hiding a bunch here in the next few weeks. As stated Punxsy is lacking in caches. And i want to get a bunch more out there.

Anyway. For any locals There is a thread on local caching on www.godubois.com on the message forums.

Spartacus. i have tried getting back on there. Havent been on the site in a while and can not remember my password. and i have emailed steve several times and tried signing up for a new account with no avail .

but wanted to say hi.

mabye we can all go caching this spring sometime when I am free.

later all. .

Chris