Share your Centroid

GlobalRat

Thanks for the info brianhfox. The macro wouldn't run when I deleted the mileage restriction but when I changed it to 20000 it worked like a bomb. This was all very new and technical for me!! :unsure: Using Dropbox for the pic was another big learning curve. :ph34r::PB)

Centroid.jpg

Picture won't show but when yoou click above it does!! ????

Edited by cincol

Thanks for the info brianhfox. The macro wouldn't run when I deleted the mileage restriction but when I changed it to 20000 it worked like a bomb. This was all very new and technical for me!! :unsure: Using Dropbox for the pic was another big learning curve. :ph34r::PB)

Centroid.jpg

Interesting - but if you have 1000 finds - why only 3 flags (or are those for 333 finds)?

Interesting - but if you have 1000 finds - why only 3 flags (or are those for 333 finds)?

I have no idea. Maybe each flag = 1 year??? :unsure: I will leave that to the geeks to explain. Also to explain how to place a picture!

Edited by cincol

Centroid.jpg

Nice - yours certainly jumps around a lot!

As far as displaying the picture goes I think this is because you used the "share" link on Dropbox which contains the link to the full html page on the Dropbox website rather than just the image itself. There are several ways to get the link to the image itself. The easiest is to click "Copy Public Link" when the item is highlighted in the folder view on Dropbox. Or you can right-click the item as well to get the menu with that option. Also, if you're using Windows then you can right-click the item in Windows Explorer and then under the Dropbox sub-menu you should see the same option again. If you don't see these options then perhaps your picture is not in the Public folder?

The "flags" are placed for every 100 caching days not finds.

The "flags" are placed for every 100 caching days not finds.

Is that per 100 calendar days from start from date started caching or is it per 100 days when caches were actually found? I have been caching for about 6 years now so I should have around 20 odd flags. :rolleyes::unsure: