GC.com Google Map not working

FireRef

I saw someone else post that the had the same problem (can't find the OP since it was buried in the middle of a thread about issues with the site) as I am having, and then they said it was fixed and I didn't hear anything else.

I have had the same problem for a while now, on both of my computers at my house. One of them is Vista, and the other one is XP SP2. I try to move around the google map after it loads, and it moves a lot more than I drag it. After 2-3 times that I move it, it freezes with a message about parsing geocaches. This seems to happen in map mode or satellite view.

Any suggestions?

I saw someone else post that the had the same problem (can't find the OP since it was buried in the middle of a thread about issues with the site) as I am having, and then they said it was fixed and I didn't hear anything else.

I have had the same problem for a while now, on both of my computers at my house. One of them is Vista, and the other one is XP SP2. I try to move around the google map after it loads, and it moves a lot more than I drag it. After 2-3 times that I move it, it freezes with a message about parsing geocaches. This seems to happen in map mode or satellite view.

Any suggestions?

Here are a couple fixes:

- Turn off Phishing Filter in Norton Internet Security Suite for the duration of their visit to our site

- Upgrade their Norton 360 to version 2.0:

http://www.symantec.com/home_homeoffice/su...60_download.jsp

Everyone has had success with either of these fixes.