Coin trade lists

Tschakko

I was just wondering,

I saw many of you havin a link set up to your trading and seeking lists.

I would like to know, which one is best and is there one that is for free? :anicute:

If there is a thread to this already it would be great to know where...

Right now I can´t afford paying for that, I decided to put that money in missions instead :D

Thx for your help

Tschakko

I personally like geocoincollection.com or cointracking.com. If you want one for free then the link at the bottom of my post will lead you to one.

I use UTAG Geocoin Tracker and it is free. You don't have all the nice photos and searchable lists but it does give you a good place to list your coins.

Thank you to both of you, I just made my list :D

Even though I gotta wok on it some more to make it nice I gotta sleep for tonight, it´s already 1:30 am over here :anicute:

Read you tomorrow

Tschakko

I have my list at cointracking.com but I also like geocoincollection.com too. Both of them are about $20 USD per year. Each has their own positives and negatives. I think that geocoincollection is easier to search though. The deciding factor for me was that they had a sale at the time I decided to take the plunge!!! LOL

I joined this site and have been trying to submit coins to it so they can be added to the database. It seemed pretty simple and I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right, but they still aren't showing up. The site says new coins should show up in a "day or so" and it's been several. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions or information?