Cointest!

Ble68

Oh! Someone dominated me!!! I didn't expect that, because I do not know many people from here, and many geocachers do not now me!!

this is the first time someone dominates me!!!

Fairyhoney...you are so sweet!!!! Thank you!!!!! :D:anicute:

I would like to dominate fairyhoney, for being so sweet, and for changing all the time her avantar!!!!! ;)

Every time I think that a new geocacher is posting! :anicute:

Oh! Someone dominated me!!! I didn't expect that, because I do not know many people from here, and many geocachers do not now me!!

Fairyhoney...you are so sweet!!!! Thank you!!!!! :D:anicute:

I would like to dominate fairyhoney, for being so sweet, and for changing all the time her avantar!!!!! ;)

I think you meant Nominate, notDominate, if she dominated you, or you her, that would be kind of odd :D

Hello we would like to nominate Rockin Roddy as he is been a great friend in person and in the forumns. There is so many to mention of friends we have out there but he sticks out to us in many ways with the generousity he has given alot of people with kind words to help pick someone up when they are down and seeing alot what he is written here also in the forumns lot of it hasnt been so easy for him as well.

We know we are not highly known or talked about in the forumns or very popular but even one's that have met us thinks we are very nice people and we appreciate that very much. Have a good day all. Just our nomination.

Barry and Valarie

sweetlife

Mountain, WI.

thank you tschakko i had fun to......

so this on is for you to show how i feel.

FD1000~Mickey-Mouse-Posters.jpg

and of corse my dear friend GEO.ERROR thanks....you know

so here a nice little girl for you who try to learn`s your dog to be a good dog....

b06ced76-cd56-4892-b128-147d0b94f8b5.jpg

so now my nominat and i nominate GEO.ERROR because she is the one that learns my cachen and she is the one who pull me in the cach world.

and for you BLE68 thank you for this coin test.. :D

This time, I'll share a caching picture ...

This is me, and you can just about see GeoDog behind me, at Table Rock Earthcache, Niagara Falls in the summer of 2006. Thankfully as he is an assistance dog, he is able to come most places I travel, I'd even bet on him being the only European dog to cache in USA ... unless of course, you know differently :D

d1659155-bca4-4651-ae79-66457b0d1e2a.jpg

As a nomination this time, I will nominate PawPaw of the Blood Hound Gang for being such a kind and generous person.

Fairyhoney...you are so sweet!!!! Thank you!!!!! :anicute:;)

I would like to dominate fairyhoney, for being so sweet, and for changing all the time her avantar!!!!! B)

I think you meant Nominate, notDominate, if she dominated you, or you her, that would be kind of odd :D

OUPS!!!! :D:D:D Oh!what I wrote!!! YES!!!! I meant nominate!!!! Sorry!!!!!!! :D

I nominate DEAFHUNT, who has not been seen around these parts for a while. He got some unwarranted comments because of his command of written english, or lack of I should say, this is because he is Deaf and a great many people have little understanding of what that means. English is not their first language, I was ignorant of this fact myself until a few years ago when I started to teach computing to someone who was profoundly deaf. I fear DEAFHUNT has stayed away because of this, winning a coin might bring him back.

I nominate DEAFHUNT, who has not been seen around these parts for a while. He got some unwarranted comments because of his command of written english, or lack of I should say, this is because he is Deaf and a great many people have little understanding of what that means. English is not their first language, I was ignorant of this fact myself until a few years ago when I started to teach computing to someone who was profoundly deaf. I fear DEAFHUNT has stayed away because of this, winning a coin might bring him back.

i don`t really know DEAFHUNT but what i understand is that he`s stay away because his english is not so good, well i have also a problem whit my englisch because i have dylexie.(it`s a read an wright problem)

i think is not a problem that people wright wrong because if it`s wrong people can ask what you mean.

so i nominate DEAFHUNT to because i thing your right and he must come back even if he writes sometimes wrong and i hope i can meet him.

i would like to take the chance and say thank you to all the fantastic people here in the geocoin forum.

thanks for the nice threads, topics, the trades and some good new email contacts, some new friends...

there are a couple of people i would like to nominate, so i decided to write their names on notes and picked one...:anicute: the nomination goes to: LORIDARLIN :D

I nominate surteb for a coin. Half of this caching team has designed 2 coins and has become an avid collector. Both surtebs LOVE to cache and always encourage others (myself mainly) to try and get more involved in the sport. Although I have been resistant, I do enjoy the coins and I now own 4 of my own. I would like to think I'll become more involved in caching, but surteb just hit 400 finds this weekend at the GeoBash in ASP. Thans for the cointest!

Wow! I was nominated, too! Thanks MsSnuffy - nice to see you on these forums!

ha ha ha - now I not only got someone interested in coins, but in cointests, too!

I would also like to nominate Rockin Roddy because of all he does for his kids, especially Kaboom.

i don`t really know DEAFHUNT but what i understand is that he`s stay away because his english is not so good, well i have also a problem whit my englisch because i have dylexie.(it`s a read an wright problem)

i think is not a problem that people wright wrong because if it`s wrong people can ask what you mean.

so i nominate DEAFHUNT to because i thing your right and he must come back even if he writes sometimes wrong and i hope i can meet him.

Deafhunt Hasn't been here lately :anicute: . Daniel tries his best. And this just might bring him back because he Does seek coins from others :D By the way, he is an Alaskan cacher.

I nominate Rockin Roddy

For being such a kind and soft hearted person...and for making the most yummy chocolate cover pretzles ever :D:anicute:

I haven't encountered his pretzels yet ;) But, here it goes, I sometimes think about it . . .

"Rockin Roddy, you're the one. You make forums lots of fun. Rockin Roddy, We're awfully fond of you. Woo woo be doo"

(you know the tune :anicute: )

Hello we would like to nominate Rockin Roddy as he is been a great friend in person and in the forumns. There is so many to mention of friends we have out there but he sticks out to us in many ways with the generousity he has given alot of people with kind words to help pick someone up when they are down and seeing alot what he is written here also in the forumns lot of it hasnt been so easy for him as well.

We know we are not highly known or talked about in the forumns or very popular but even one's that have met us thinks we are very nice people and we appreciate that very much. Have a good day all. Just our nomination.

Barry and Valarie

sweetlife

Mountain, WI.

I'm willing to bet you are better received than you feel my friends!! THANKS for the dominat...I mean Nomination (sorry, just had to lol), very kind of you!! Will see you soon at the Lazy Hayes Days event!!

I would like to nominate GPX Navigators! Michele has been a very kind friend! I felt very lucky to have met her at last year's MWGB..and hope to meet up again this year!!!

More nominations coming!!

I just have a short, sweet story to tell.

Two Christmases (sp?) ago, I was working and unbeknown to me, my family showed up. They surprised me with a Venti caramel frappuccino lite with whip and drizzle ( my weakness :huh: ). I was tearfully elated :D

My work partner didn't understand Why it meant so much to me - since to her, it was only them visiting me and just a drink- :huh: . - sometimes it's the small things that mean the most :)

Fairyhoney

Fairyhoney? Are you there? I am so sorry about my spelling mistake in the post I nominated you! Sorry!!!!

I was reading the posts, and saw something... Geoerror is a lady?

Geoerror, my friend is a lady and I didn't know it?? :huh:

Well, I am going to my volleyball trainning now! see you in a couple of hours! :huh:

Fairyhoney? Are you there? I am so sorry about my spelling mistake in the post I nominated you! Sorry!!!!

Geoerror, my friend is a lady and I didn't know it?? :D

Well, I am going to my volleyball trainning now! see you in a couple of hours! :)

I think the first time we encountered Geo_Error was during a cointest that I put on.

I sure didn't mind your using "d" instead of "n". but I am Not the domineering type :D:huh::huh:

Edited by fairyhoney

My first cache I went to Took me to the middle of a corn field. I looked and looked but didn't find anything. When I got home and check the coords I found out that I punched it in wrong. It didn't take long after that to figure out how to use GSAK. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has do that before. :huh:

My first cache I went to Took me to the middle of a corn field. I looked and looked but didn't find anything. When I got home and check the coords I found out that I punched it in wrong. It didn't take long after that to figure out how to use GSAK. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has do that before. :huh:

My first cache with my GPS was one in the middle of a stinging-nettel-field that were almost as tall as I am.

I had a hard time locating the cache, it was in the middle of summer above 30 degrees celsius and I was wearing long clothes, pushing an umbrella in front of me :huh:

Geoerror, my friend is a lady and I didn't know it?? :D

Well, I am going to my volleyball trainning now! see you in a couple of hours! :D

:huh::huh: Sorry Gatoulis, i hope your not disapoint, i am a lady :):D

When I started caching, I didn't know "discovering" was an option so missed out on some great icons, I mean, discoveries.

Nominee: DorsetGal & Geodog for being an inspiration to all.

Believe me, there are some that are puritans. They will only get the icons by actually retrieving the coin. While others - that as long as you hold the coin in your hand, certainly don't mind discovering :huh:

When I started caching, I didn't know "discovering" was an option so missed out on some great icons, I mean, discoveries.

Nominee: DorsetGal & Geodog for being an inspiration to all.

Believe me, there are some that are puritans. They will only get the icons by actually retrieving the coin. While others - that as long as you hold the coin in your hand, certainly don't mind discovering :huh:

Nope, no puritan am I! :huh: I love discovering -- it takes the pressure off having to move the coin along in a timely fashion, especially when you can't get out caching for a while.

One of the first things I did as I turned on the computer was check this page...

and now I do the same as I have internet access from school. It might pay off!

And I think I will also nominate Krypton, one of several local reviewers (as for the others I may include you if I have another chance.