Cointest!

Ble68

Hehehe, that took longer than I expected ;) This is how I got the winners... I used a random # generator and checked if the post that won had a nominee. If it did both the poster and the person nominated in that post get a coin.

#104-Gatoulis with the nomine of Fairhoney

Thanks to everyone that played!

All coins have been mailed out! I can't wait for you guys to get them :) ! Thanks for your patience :).

Patience IS golden. Actually, in this case, it is a very pretty glittery purplish nerd :laughing: ( I Do love it)

Thank you, BLe68!

Oh my GOD!!!! :)

I received today your letter Ble!!!!!

W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inside I found a peacock coin!!! It is the sample, made in black nickel!!!! My first sample!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! :laughing:

Now that I saw a sample from close, I really have to ask... what is the difference between them and a untrackable coin???

I love peacocks because except their beauty, they are very clever! They are one of the best guards (goose is too)!!!!! They can even identify humans that they see everyday! Trust me on this, I know!!! :)

Thank you Ble, once again! ;)