Starting my 1st multi

mrbeachroach

Can someone please tell me the proper way to submit a multi cache and explain it to the cache publisher without giving to much info to the people who are looking at the cache page to actually find the cache? I know how to start a regular cache but the submittion form for a multi looked a little more difficult. I want to give the publisher as much info as possible to get it started but do not want to spoil anything for the rest. Thanks

On the submission page, there is a place for reviewer notes where you can put this information. These notes will be deleted by the reviewer before it is published. The waypoints for the multi can be placed here, or you can add them as waypoints and make them viewable only to you and a reviewer. Just mark them as hidden.

On the submission page, there is a place for reviewer notes where you can put this information. These notes will be deleted by the reviewer before it is published. The waypoints for the multi can be placed here, or you can add them as waypoints and make them viewable only to you and a reviewer. Just mark them as hidden.

The preferred method is to add all stages and the final cache as waypoints. If you don't do this, the reviewer will hold up your cache until you do so.

Also make sure that each stage does not come within .1 mile of another cache, so it's a good idea to have the local caches on your GPS when setting up a multi.

As Seventhson mentioned, notes to reviewers are automatically deleted before publishing and you can mark your waypoints as hidden so only you and site volunteers can see them.