Geo_Leprechaun

joranda

I was planning my route to Moline to do a cache run today and was looking at some caches that I would hit on the way there and noticed that one was visited by the Geo_Leprechaun two days ago and it looked like no one else had been there so I planned it for one of my stops. When I got there the coin was still in the cache. After my day of caching I checked his profile and seen that he had made three other stops that no one else has found so I think I may have the first one and it is so cool. Thank you Geo_Leprechaun for leaving such a great looking coin for us to find. It really made my day. :P Has anyone else found one yet. I'd like to see that I'm not the only one.

Edited by joranda

I was planning my route to Moline to do a cache run today and was looking at some caches that I would hit on the way there and noticed that one was visited by the Geo_Leprechaun two days ago and it looked like no one else had been there so I planned it for one of my stops. When I got there the coin was still in the cache. After my day of caching I checked his profile and seen that he had made three other stops that no one else has found so I think I may have the first one and it is so cool. Thank you Geo_Leprechaun for leaving such a great looking coin for us to find. It really made my day. :P Has anyone else found one yet. I'd like to see that I'm not the only one.

Look's like he's back!

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=161701

I'm jealous. CONGRATULATIONS. The kids and I got one of his coins last year and they simply adore it. It's made it to several classrooms for show and tell. I have to make sure the daycare kids bring it back. A 3 yr old daycare child told her teacher that she went to a "geostach" and fell in the creek chasing a Leprechaun but didn't get to see him. She had the coin with her in a little wooden box to show what she had found.

I would love to see this new one. The kids will have to keep their eyes open for rainbows.

we meet the road to the cache GCKK58

whit the wind in our back

the sun warm our face

the rain fall on somebody`s field

and we meet in the hollow of my hand

57ef583c-74bc-4f70-83c0-069f387569fe.jpg

thank you so much GEO_LEPRECHAUN

we are so happy whit the present you left behind

in the dutch cache 8 zaligheden: Netersel

Edited by lorca.nl

and noticed that one was visited by the Geo_Leprechaun two days ago and it looked like no one else had been there so I planned it for one of my stops.

Hey, I found one of these coins on Saturday May 17 in upper Michigan. It was only our 2nd day of GeoCaching and I was thrilled to see such an outstanding item! I am wondering how it is you tracked the Geo_leprechaun. I am still getting used to the GeoChache.com web site.

Thanks!

Hobmonger

While wandering the rocky highlands not too far from home this weekend with a group tackling a challenging Lord of the Rings themed series of caches, couldn't help but notice things that I thought a Leprechaun would love, such as this verdant and shaggy carpet!

240a223c-a0e8-4403-b8fb-71afe2567fd0.jpg

Hoping the Geo Leprechaun finds his way to this part of the states, the flowers are in bloom, the weather is pleasant, and we have plenty of places to hide those pots of gold! :huh:

b277580a-cb6f-4acb-b2f3-79fa6d9e8192.jpg

While wandering the rocky highlands not too far from home this weekend with a group tackling a challenging Lord of the Rings themed series of caches, couldn't help but notice things that I thought a Leprechaun would love, such as this verdant and shaggy carpet!

Hoping the Geo Leprechaun finds his way to this part of the states, the flowers are in bloom, the weather is pleasant, and we have plenty of places to hide those pots of gold! :huh:

Looks like a lovely place to cache at. :huh:

Hoping the Geo Leprechaun finds his way to this part of the states, the flowers are in bloom, the weather is pleasant, and we have plenty of places to hide those pots of gold! :D

Looks like a lovely place to cache at. :lol:

How can you tell!?? To me it looks like Dan fell over and took some photo's whilst he was down! :D :D

Nice photo's Dan :lol:

How can you tell!?? To me it looks like Dan fell over and took some photo's whilst he was down! :D :D

Nice photo's Dan :o

Thanks! :D

The moss was actually on one of many rock piles in the area around GCMWRR, that one happened to be conveniently located chest high, so at least I wasn't laying on the ground counting broken bones and selecting nice flowers for my room in the hospital! :lol: The flowers I just shot at an odd angle, was trying to not get left behind as the rest of the group headed off to the next cache in the series.

Congrats to the recent finders of pots of gold, those tales about what's at the end of the rainbow must be true!! :lol:

Geo_Leprechaun keep spreading the smile with your wonderful mystery coin. I hope the meaning of this coin stays true. :)

Is that what your coin looks like? If so, what a lovely coin. What's on the back? You can visit my caches anytime you want. :)

Holy cow, we went to the coin trading event held after Geowoodstock. We were at a table on the patio making trades and meeting lots of people. We just got back to the hotel room and was I was checking out our booty and I found a Geo_Leprechaun #314 in our box.

Thank you so much Geo_Leprechaun for our surprise coin. It has really made our trip to Geowoodstock one to remember.