Any ideas?

Roughcache

Just wanted to say Hello and let all of you know what I am up to. I operate Rawhide Ranch. It is a guest ranch in Brown County, Indiana and recently decided to get into Geocaching personally and professionally. My sister-in-law is a huge cacher and sparked my interest this past winter. Since then, I have decided to rent GPS units to the general public and attempt to become the Geocaching headquarters for Brown County. To start my guests off on the right foot, I have created a 4 cache run on the grounds that instruct newbies on the use of GPS units and the basics of geocaching. Once they have completed my little run, they should feel comfortable enough to head off into the surrounding county.

I am attempting to organize the local caches into runs that will allow my guests and the public to choose the level of physical activity they want. So, if someone wants to walk 15 feet from their car to find a cach or walk 2 miles, then I can give them the appropriate set of coordinates and off they go. I have had a few folks partake and have really enjoyed the experience.

Do you guys have any ideas or suggestions? Anything I should do to make the introduction easier and increase the chances these newbies will have a great experience?

(This is not an advertisement, I am seriously looking for input)