? Group Progect for MWGB '08

Celtic Cache Trio

It seems as though we are always finding out about the really cool group progects after the fact and we miss out. I had started watching here now. I think the latest two that we missed are the Nerds v2 and the Geo Guitars. I would be particularly interested in something for the Midwest Geobash this year. I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard anything about one yet. Last year the girls had the chicks and the guys the frogs. I know that a lot of focus is on GW6 but hoping to get some early info.

Thanks

I am working on a MWGB group project coin for WI - currently impatiently waiting for the samples to show up in my mailbox :) . It is a WI themed coin. I have not heard anything about a general group coin - just a guys version - Son of Cyclops has more info on that. I would probably be interested in a MWGB group coin as well.

I am working on a MWGB group project coin for WI - currently impatiently waiting for the samples to show up in my mailbox :D . It is a WI themed coin. I have not heard anything about a general group coin - just a guys version - Son of Cyclops has more info on that. I would probably be interested in a MWGB group coin as well.

THAT was a secret, you have now leaked TOP-SECRET information. Expect a (really quiet) knock followed by a LOUD crashing through the door as the Secret Coin Services will certainly be coming out to have a "chat" with you. I THINK I can probably calm them a bit, but a coin trade would certainly help!! Maybe one of my (unmentionable) coins for your WI themed coin??? :D

Hope to meet you there!!! :D

I am working on a MWGB group project coin for WI - currently impatiently waiting for the samples to show up in my mailbox :D . It is a WI themed coin. I have not heard anything about a general group coin - just a guys version - Son of Cyclops has more info on that. I would probably be interested in a MWGB group coin as well.

THAT was a secret, you have now leaked TOP-SECRET information. Expect a (really quiet) knock followed by a LOUD crashing through the door as the Secret Coin Services will certainly be coming out to have a "chat" with you. I THINK I can probably calm them a bit, but a coin trade would certainly help!! Maybe one of my (unmentionable) coins for your WI themed coin??? :D

Hope to meet you there!!! :D

I expect that like last year, there will be a whole lot of trading going on. :) I have been working on the WI MWGB project for about 3 months (my how time flies). I did talk to the MWGB folks about my idea before I did anything else and they are fine with it as long as I make a donation to the auction. I would love to meet you and do some trading at the bash!

At first I would have to know what a Geobash is :D

But so far I haven´t read anything, except for all the projects and missions I missed :D

It is a mega event called The Midwest GeoBash GC154HT and this year is being held in early August in Indiana (a midwestern state)

Edited by LadyBee4T

But so far I haven´t read anything, except for all the projects and missions I missed :)

It is a mega event called The Midwest GeoBash GC154HT and this year is being held in early August in Indiana (a midwestern state)

Thank you for the explanation :)

I knew though what Indiana is and where :D I have been to Montana for almost a year :D

But so far I haven´t read anything, except for all the projects and missions I missed :)

I knew though what Indiana is and where :D I have been to Montana for almost a year :D

You're welcome! So Montana -- that makes you almost local!! Maybe you can come to the Bash then and we can meet??!!

But so far I haven´t read anything, except for all the projects and missions I missed :D

I knew though what Indiana is and where :) I have been to Montana for almost a year :D

You're welcome! So Montana -- that makes you almost local!! Maybe you can come to the Bash then and we can meet??!!

I´d love to, but I am not there anymore :) I am back in Germany, even though I will be in Vancouver for a few weeks this summer it would still be a long way to go...