About that map on the "Geocoin Home Page"

MMarshall

Surfing google, I stumbled across the "Geocoin Home Page," that shows a map of coins in your area, with icons and everything! Cool!

My only complaint, it only shows about 20 coins, near my home. Zooming in/out, or moving the map doesn't show any more coins. Surely there are more out there somewhere??

If you're clueless like I was a few days ago, here's what I'm talking about!

Thanks, all!

Mike

O-

Not exactly the solution you want, but as a premium member you can generate a pocket query to show caches having TBs and coins in their inventories with whatever radius you want from your home coordinates (or whatever location you want). It won't be limited to geocoins, and it won't show the icons, but it will help you find travelers to move along. You can then pull up a map of the pocket query results from the pocket query page.

Edited by southpawaz

Not exactly the solution you want, but as a premium member you can generate a pocket query to show caches having TBs and coins in their inventories with whatever radius you want from your home coordinates (or whatever location you want). It won't be limited to geocoins, and it won't show the icons, but it will help you find travelers to move along. You can then pull up a map of the pocket query results from the pocket query page.

This is really COOL! I haven't seen that you can filter by TB before! Just did it... and if you click on the "preview" link, it DOES show the icons! tooooo coooool

thanks!!!!!