Thank you Indiana Jones!

So on a whim the other day, my girlfriend and I went with a friend to burger king and all got kids meals. We got an Indiana Jones toy with it, and the toy was a little book and a pen with a blue flashlight on one end. The pen wrote in invisible ink, and the blue flashlight revealed it.

I was thinking, this would make a pretty cool log book, anyone agree or know what I am talking about?

I know that the "Indy Whopper" is horrible. Take a great burger, add bacon (good) and horrible cajun sauce.

But seriously, I do not know about the pen you are talking about. I did see that some prizes they are giving away are GPS units. That would be cool, even though they are Magellan. :)

I had a multi-cache where the coordinates were written in invisible ink and you needed a pen like that to read them. The ink fades over time though, and when I tried to laminate the paper the heat made the coords illegible.

So on a whim the other day, my girlfriend and I went with a friend to burger king and all got kids meals. We got an Indiana Jones toy with it, and the toy was a little book and a pen with a blue flashlight on one end. The pen wrote in invisible ink, and the blue flashlight revealed it.

I was thinking, this would make a pretty cool log book, anyone agree or know what I am talking about?

I got my mind rolling on a great cache idea. :)

We actually placed a few caches within the last couple of weeks and used those little books for our logbooks. We've been stopping by BK more than anyone ever should just to pick up kiddie meals for the Indiana Jones toys. They make nice swag considering our caching name. :rolleyes:

You do know that you can buy just the toys, right?

I know that the "Indy Whopper" is horrible. Take a great burger, add bacon (good) and horrible cajun sauce.

But seriously, I do not know about the pen you are talking about. I did see that some prizes they are giving away are GPS units. That would be cool, even though they are Magellan. B)

did you see those Magellans? they have a special "geocache" feature on them. i wentr to BK today for lunch and i saw the poster of the GPS on the wall and one of the functions was "Geocach" i was like o crap, they found us lol <_<