Creating a Geocoin series

obnoxiousblue

Hiya!

How do I go about making a Geocoin? I have at my disposal the mechanical means to make the "coin" or the clossoine, enamel pieces etc... But the tracking number ties me up...

Do I make up a digit for it? or leave a blank spot top stamp in a number that is later assigned by the site?

I see many people seem to have what appear to be custom made coins etc, I just dont get where the numbers come from.

Thanks all!

Mike

(O\_!_/O)

Hiya!

How do I go about making a Geocoin? I have at my disposal the mechanical means to make the "coin" or the clossoine, enamel pieces etc... But the tracking number ties me up...

Do I make up a digit for it? or leave a blank spot top stamp in a number that is later assigned by the site?

I see many people seem to have what appear to be custom made coins etc, I just dont get where the numbers come from.

Thanks all!

Mike

(O\_!_/O)

I think you send design to Groundspeak get it ok and buy the numbers

999 out of 1,000 people that want to have a coin made use one of the companies listed in the pinned threads at the top of these forums.

For that rare 1 person who wants to make their own and have them be trackable on this site, you need to contact Groundspeak to:

1) Get their OK

2) Have them approve the design

3) Discuss cost

You can get some good info from the pinned threads, but going to them directly (see contact info up there, too) you will get the best answer. There are at least 2 (??) people here that do this.