Eginburgh caches

Off to Edinburgh tomorrow and therefore needs help with a few good caches, I'm staying at the Hilton Grosvenor hotel which I understand is very close to Haymarket Station, I have a muggle with me so need to do some sightseeing as well. Therefore a walk to Castle would be great any ideas.

Many thanks Kevin

Off to Edinburgh tomorrow and therefore needs help with a few good caches, I'm staying at the Hilton Grosvenor hotel which I understand is very close to Haymarket Station, I have a muggle with me so need to do some sightseeing as well. Therefore a walk to Castle would be great any ideas.

Many thanks Kevin

A walk along the Water of Leith is also good.

There's a few multis along the Royal Mile itself (from the Castle to Holyrood Palace) that are easily done.

Haggis Hunter's "Crag & Tail" is particularly good for tourists, as is Greyfriars Bobby.

Good luck and enjoy - I'll keep an eye out in the logs!

looks like Crag & Tail is out of action :-(

If you are in the City centre or visiting the castle then it is easy to check out if the hill is open. The closures of the hill are so unpredictable that I don't disable the cache when these reports come in. Sometimes the day after it's open again.

Look at the bookmark lists in my profile. Plenty of suggestions on there for the City centre and around Edinburgh.

Most of all enjoy your visit, pack your hiking boots and go for a walk round Holyrood Park, city centre rural walking, GREAT!!