Must-do caches in Boulder, CO

TrailGators

I'm going to be in Boulder this weekend and I might have a little time to hit a few caches. So I was wondering what the Must-Do caches in Boulder were...

"Pearl Street All Spruced Up" is a fun little multi- with devilish final.

"Thomas Tomes" is a good library cache if you get caught by a thunder shower.

The "History in Stone" series are cemetary caches that can be interesting.

"Earthcache Central" is a physical cache just outside the Geological Society of America (which administers the Earthcaches...

The "Malty Micro" series are outside of Boulder's many brew pubs. (Nothing really special about them -- just urban micros -- except that they are outside of brew pubs)

Not exactly caches but...

There are some nice hiking trails up behind NCAR and some also caches there. Also, NCAR was one of the locations used in filming the Woody Allen film "Sleeper". Another of my favorite hikes to head out of town on the old railroad grade up Boulder Canyon.

Pearl Street is a pedestrian mall with good restaurants and a lot of street theater.

That help?

I'm going to be in Boulder this weekend and I might have a little time to hit a few caches. So I was wondering what the Must-Do caches in Boulder were...

"Pearl Street All Spruced Up" is a fun little multi- with devilish final.

"Thomas Tomes" is a good library cache if you get caught by a thunder shower.

The "History in Stone" series are cemetary caches that can be interesting.

"Earthcache Central" is a physical cache just outside the Geological Society of America (which administers the Earthcaches...

The "Malty Micro" series are outside of Boulder's many brew pubs. (Nothing really special about them -- just urban micros -- except that they are outside of brew pubs)

Not exactly caches but...

There are some nice hiking trails up behind NCAR and some also caches there. Also, NCAR was one of the locations used in filming the Woody Allen film "Sleeper". Another of my favorite hikes to head out of town on the old railroad grade up Boulder Canyon.

Pearl Street is a pedestrian mall with good restaurants and a lot of street theater.

That help?

Thanks! The last time I was in Boulder it was BG (Before Geocaching). I did make it to Old Chicago pizza in the Pearl Street mall. Great place! :)