A new addition to PengoFamily so we are celebrating...

PengoFamily

Can I ask something? I hope the moderators, and the cointest maker will allow me, but where do you find ammo cans??? Is that so easy and you have ammo cans as caches????

I think here are very difficult to find! I think you are not permited to have just like that! I am not sure about it, but I was trying to find one for my militaria collection, (to put my small stuff, buttons, medals, badges..), but I couldn't find!!!!

Can I ask something? I hope the moderators, and the cointest maker will allow me, but where do you find ammo cans??? Is that so easy and you have ammo cans as caches????

I think here are very difficult to find! I think you are not permited to have just like that! I am not sure about it, but I was trying to find one for my militaria collection, (to put my small stuff, buttons, medals, badges..), but I couldn't find!!!!

http://search.ebay.com/ammo-can_W0QQcatref...binZtQQsbrsrtZd

For you I think your best bet would be ebay. I get mine at the flea market for about $2. I would offer to send you one but I am afraid shipping would be very expensive. On ebay the shipping should be marked.

Army surplus stores :huh:

Thanks everyone for posting in this cointest. It was really great to see all the other photos of GeoPets out there. :huh: I used a random numebr generator and the 2 winning posts are # 25 and # 51. Please contact me with your addys.

We feel like the big winner with Spade. He is an amazing dog and fitting in so well with our family. He is so loving and won't stop licking us. LOL

We pulled our cat Mocha out of an ammo can...

DSC02099.jpg

after I put her into it to take her picture...LOL.

Ripley, great hunter of caches and digger of nearby soil when mom can't find the cache. Pictured here with nzkiwi74.

12864.jpg

I had completely forgotten about this cointest! :blink: And it was such a nice one! :)

Anyway: Congrats to the winners!

To all contestants: thank you for having shown your nice GeoPets! They all are GREAT! We couldn't do without them, could we? :)

And Dear PengoFamily: thanks again for having organized this! :lol: