The Dark Knight has landed!

kdv

I got a huge surprise today, went home for lunch, and the dog was going wild, he was barking at the ceiling, all the doors, the windows all over the house just going nuts!!

I walk into my office, and WHAM, there it is, sitting on my keyboard!!!

The Dark Knight has struck in Mississippi!!!

About 1 week ago, I was captured by The Joker (also known as bronchitis). Thankfully Dark Knight #075 was sent to my rescue!

While trying to extricate me from The Joker's Lair, The Joker's henchmen (also known as germs) got extremely lucky and captured the Dark Knight. He was turned over to The Joker and there he stayed while The Joker taunted him with really bad jokes.

IMG_1417.jpg

While The Joker laughed himself silly, the Dark Knight was able to reach his utility belt and call the Batmobile. The bat homing signal wasn't very strong and after a couple of days the Batmobile finally arrived and carried the Dark Knight and me to safety. (I always think it is strange that during the times villians captured Batman they never throught to unmask him before he was able to escape :P )

IMG_1410.jpg

It took me a few more days to fully recover from my ordeal and share my story. I am still in shock that I was blessed with this special mystery geocoin. I will always always treasure it.

Thank you Dark Knight! You are my all-time favorite superhero and comic book star :ph34r:

This is one of the best crossover stories ever!

Geocoin + Dark Knight = Ecstatic TokyoBlossom

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman!

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman!

Batman, Batman, Batman!

Congratulations to all the other Dark Knight duos out there!!!

Edited by TokyoBlossom

da5765c4-1cc9-48fe-bb7c-e72bca3f1f7d.jpg

The Dark Knight has landed in California! What a surprise to receive this mysterious mailing. Thank you so much to the mystery sender behind this awesome coin for letting me in on the fun. I'm looking forward more than ever to seeing the movie. Just a few more days . . .

This Dark Knight has already claimed a place with other special coins that I treasure!

Thank you again for thinking of me! :huh::):huh:

It must have been my lucky day at GCF, I got a lot of wonderful new coins, was able to check off a lot of coins from my seeking list, I met a lot of coiners from the forums, saw many coiners that I haven't see for almost a year, I got to meet Signal, and then I heard a swoosh and the Dark Knight left me lucky #13. :D:):laughing:

Thanks so much Dark Night !!

....Anthus

It must have been my lucky day at GCF, I got a lot of wonderful new coins, was able to check off a lot of coins from my seeking list, I met a lot of coiners from the forums, saw many coiners that I haven't see for almost a year, I got to meet Signal, and then I heard a swoosh and the Dark Knight left me lucky #13. :D:):laughing:

....Anthus

Jeez! You cached in on mystery coins! Congrats again!

Thanks Dark Knight for you stealthy acts kindness!

Edited by xboxcrazy33

It must have been my lucky day at GCF, I got a lot of wonderful new coins, was able to check off a lot of coins from my seeking list, I met a lot of coiners from the forums, saw many coiners that I haven't see for almost a year, I got to meet Signal, and then I heard a swoosh and the Dark Knight left me lucky #13. :):laughing::)

....Anthus

Jeez! You cached in on mystery coins! Congrats again!

Thanks Dark Knight for you stealthy acts kindness!

My thoughts exactly... was there a mystery coin you didn't get while there?

I am so jealous! I'm making plans right after geowoodstock next year for Salt Lake City.... I'll need to convience the Mrs first though... :D

Congrats on your haul of mystery coins! :)

Man, now I know why my haired turned gray....had a bat get all tangled up in my hair while I was at GCF and it started whipping its wings faster and faster, until I finally yanked the little guy out and threatened to clip its wings......LOL Gee, didn't think to check out the dark, damp places in the building for more of them, I might just have to start searching so I can put posts on the back and tack them to my ears...I could really fly then. Thanks bat man for encouraging me to let my hair go au natural..... :D

Edited by Frozen Buns

I never got one of these little gems. Will the Dark Knight rise again?

The Dark Knight HAS risen again! I have been Knighted at last! This week a received a package with a little surprise: Dark Knight #000!

It's a little different than those previously sent out. The coin is two tone gold on silver, with the word "Geocoin" above the word "Dark" and the number is stamped in a little Batman symbol beneath the "K" in Knights. Is it a new version or perhaps a sample from the original run? We may never know, but it is very cool!

Thank you Dark Knight!

1123a22e-982a-46eb-9e51-69e003533bf2.jpg

I never got one of these little gems. Will the Dark Knight rise again?

The Dark Knight HAS risen again! I have been Knighted at last! This week a received a package with a little surprise: Dark Knight #000!

It's a little different than those previously sent out. The coin is two tone gold on silver, with the word "Geocoin" above the word "Dark" and the number is stamped in a little Batman symbol beneath the "K" in Knights. Is it a new version or perhaps a sample from the original run? We may never know, but it is very cool!

Thank you Dark Knight!

1123a22e-982a-46eb-9e51-69e003533bf2.jpg

indeed, very very cool.