The Dark Knight has landed!

kdv

"Holy haberdashery, Batman!" I've been knighted!!! After a very long, ugly, exhausting day at work I arrived home with what sorry shreds of humor I had left attached to my very last nerve. Just as I turned to shut the door something flitted past me into the house. A mailer! A mailer from me to me!! A mailer from me to me with a bat on it!!! It was postmarked on the 12th so it must have been on quite a trip, but #024 is here to grace our precious with his presence. Thanks so much to the Joker who's sending these all out! I hope your smiles are as big as ours :) Hmmm... now to debate the mystery of this dark travler of the night who sends out his calling cards :D

"Holy haberdashery, Batman!" I've been knighted!!! After a very long, ugly, exhausting day at work I arrived home with what sorry shreds of humor I had left attached to my very last nerve. Just as I turned to shut the door something flitted past me into the house. A mailer! A mailer from me to me!! A mailer from me to me with a bat on it!!! It was postmarked on the 12th so it must have been on quite a trip, but #024 is here to grace our precious with his presence. Thanks so much to the Joker who's sending these all out! I hope your smiles are as big as ours :D Hmmm... now to debate the mystery of this dark travler of the night who sends out his calling cards :D

KAPOW!!! Right on Chris,

That winged wonder is everywhere! Lizzardman got one way across the pond as well as Geo.Error.

Congrats to all the bat-cipients. :)

oh boy,

I saw you at GEO.ERROR and we had a big fight....

this time i won and ran safe to my home for make new evil plan`s................ :D

tdk-int-joker.jpg

i have to look out more becaus there a lot new DARK KNIGHTS.....CONGRATS.

try to cache me next time when i visit GEO.ERROR who i try to make BAD again :anibad:

Greetings the JOKER

Edited by lorca.nl

oh boy,

I saw you at GEO.ERROR and we had a big fight....

this time i won and ran safe to my home for make new evil plan`s................ :)

tdk-int-joker.jpg

i have to look out more becaus there a lot new DARK KNIGHTS.....CONGRATS.

try to cache me next time when i visit GEO.ERROR who i try to make BAD again :D

Greetings the JOKER

:D:D:D You naughty naughty naughty girl :D:D:anibad:

Congrats to all new Dark Knights out there in the world.

Here in Sweden it is not so dark anymore. The higher up north the lighter it gets. :anibad: But here in Gothenburg it is pretty dark by now, 10.30PM, but not because of any Dark Knight. I guess we just have dark nights here.

grodan Karin

11pm here and still fairly light outside. Fully light by 4 am!! In another couple of weeks we'll be down to only dusk overnight and no real darkness...

Cacher's paradise :D

Naomi

well....this is going to sound much like creachers post... but I too wasn't aware that there was a new mystery coin floating around until I got some

coin trades a few days back. I was expecting coins to be arriving, and didn't notice anything unusual until I opened one of the packages and found

bat wings inside the mailer. I wont reveal the sender, but it's funny watching them be oh so innocent.

I went looking through the forum to find out more about this coin and found this thread. I did some reading, and sure enough, the Dark Knight had

paid me a visit ... so coin #039 is safe with me in Australia.

Thank you Dark Knight - you have certainly made my day!

CONGRATULATIONS to all the other recipients of this mystery coin!

I think I have detected a VERY NICE pattern with the distribution of these coins? It seems as though some of these coins have appeared on ebay, as well as random gifts, but as approved authorized sales from the dark knight himself to help those who are having difficult times for one reason or another. I think this is an awesome thing that the dark knight is doing. Helping those in need much like the caped crusader does on screen and in the comics. The person distributing these is a very special individual indeed!

Yep...a worthy coin from a worthy person for if needed, a worthy cause...Thats great- No harsh feelings when they do end up being sold!

Wings are cool, coins are cool, Mysteries and bats?...yep there cool too! So this coin is right up there with all the cool stuff that makes it cool...Congrats to all who have recieved one of these bad MammaJamma's now where's the Nerd smilie when I need one! :rolleyes:

The Dark Knight has landed in Portugal !!! :D It´s the number 90. Thanks my dear friend for this nice surprise, maybe the first Dark Knight that have made the trip to Portugal? :)

Sorry for duplicated post...

Edited by lamechas

The Dark Knight has landed in Portugal !!! :D It´s the number 90. Thanks my dear friend for this nice surprise, maybe the first Dark Knight that have made the trip to Portugal? :)

Sorry for duplicated post ... due to a system crash!

Edited by lamechas

I got a knock on my door today and when I opened it, there was this hot guy in black tights and a black cape. He was even wearing a black bat cowboy hat :D He asked me to come for a ride in his bat-truck and play Robin for the day. I had to refuse his offer because even though he was smokin' in his tight-fitting outfit, I didn't want to put on the other outfit. So he tossed me a bat coin, swooshed his cape and drove off :)

Thanks Dark Knight, you're my hero :)

Edited by tsunrisebey

I got a knock on my door today and when I opened it, there was this hot guy in black tights and a black cape. He was even wearing a black bat cowboy hat :D He asked me to come for a ride in his bat-truck and play Robin for the day. I had to refuse his offer because even though he was smokin' in his tight-fitting outfit, I didn't want to put on the other outfit. So he tossed me a bat coin, swooshed his cape and drove off :)

Thanks Dark Knight, you're my hero :D

WHOA!! That hot guy can come to my house any day of the week and he doesn't even need to bring a coin with him!! LMAO

Congratulations or was it just a dream? :)

Congrats Tsun & lamechas !

Boy, The Dark Knight sure is racking up the frequent flier miles. Hopefully you can make it back to PA to visit us. I would sure like to see you in your tight fitting outfit :D We, just won't tell Mr. Anthus :)

....Mrs. Anthus

Well! This is cool!

Imagine my suprize to get a secret package in the mail!! B)

I couldn't remember ordering or trading for anything that hadn't yet come in. So, I eagerly opened the package thinking it might be a coin from someone that I had designed for recently. But the package was so light!

Ripped open the envelope and out dropped into my hand a little Dark Knight!!

I exclaimed, "Cool!! I've been knighted!!"

The folks I work with just don't get why I get all excited over our little pieces of metal!! B)B)

It's the addiction!! I try to tell them! B)<_<

They just shake their heads and I think I hear them mutter in unison... "Yep! He's lost it!"

:DB):D

Thank You O' Dark Knight!!!

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!!

D-man B)

Congratulations to all recent receivers of the Dark Knight!!! B):DB)

Last week I did a cache where we searched in a tunnel under the city where a river flows under the city. That was quite spooky and there were some bats hanging around there! Unfortunately my camera just broke down a few minutes before we entered the tunnel (another cacher wanted to take a picture of me in full equipment with headlamps, waders etc. and didn't see a step, fell on the street and with him my camera <_< Luckily only my camera broke and he didn't hurt himself seriously, only a few scratches...), so I couldn't make any pictures...

I had to go to the post office before work today, to drop off a few mailers. While there, my friendly clerk grabbed my coin packages. That's a pretty common occurence, but today was not so common it turns out. She kinda frowned (*icky*) when she brought out this little dark mailer with bats all over it. Not her style it turns out. I knew what was going down right away, so I let her off the hook easy :)

Inside popped out a #10 Dark Knight, and flew right into my pocket.

thanks Dark Knight, it's outstanding.

TMA